GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"most wanted"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 15:10
"Retarded List"
what is your most wanted game?

mine is Halo 2
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:44
Regular
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Samuel L Jackson's Pro Cottonpicker and Trevor McDonald's Pro Spear
> Chucker will rock.

I hope they've been changed enough since the 2003 versions. I simply can't be bothered to go through the cotton season again if there are only minor tweaks, even if the picking system is damn good fun.
Mon 03/11/03 at 00:39
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:

> Conkers

Not wanting to sound nit picky but it's Conker, not Conkers.

I find that more annoying than when people say Rouge Leader instead of Rogue Leader.
Mon 03/11/03 at 07:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
XIII
Halo 2
Fable
Kameo
Deus Ex 2
BC
Half Life 2
Enclave 2
Morrowind: Game of the Year
Ninja Gaiden
Doom 3
True Crime: Streets of LA
Hitman 3
Max Payne 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.