GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console FOOOD!. Name your finest console playin nosh..."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/11/03 at 14:17
Regular
Wanted!
What is the best grub, nose bag, trough fodder, munchies to consume when playin’ games with the boys round on halo? (or conflict desert storm2 maybe)

DONNER KEBAB?
For: Can’t beat that trusty donner for satisfiying that masses.
Against: Friggin stinks your place out, grease EVERYWHERE!, loads of stuff to clean up.
VOTE: 3/10.

Any ideas?
Sun 02/11/03 at 13:13
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Pepsi, Iron bru, Orange Tango!?!?!

Get the Stella's and John Smith's in!
Sun 02/11/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Oops..."
Pizza, Pringles and Pepsi - The 3 P's
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> Eww Irn-Bru! Make that Tango Orange!

I have at least 3 cans of Irn-Bru a day, it's brilliant stuff.

:)
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Unretired"
Lou Role wrote:
> Pringles and a big bottle of Irn-Bru.

Eww Irn-Bru! Make that Tango Orange!
Sat 01/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Pringles and a big bottle of Irn-Bru.
Sat 01/11/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Unretired"
Pizza! By far the best food for eating while gaming.
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
I don't eat or drink while playing on games consoles, because it gets your pads all sticky and disgusting. Whenever I play on someone's console and they have been eating while playing before, I'll know about it.

And then these people wonder why their pads are sticky and their games won't work (usually down to crumbs and Wotsit fingerprints on the discs).
Sat 01/11/03 at 14:17
Regular
Wanted!
What is the best grub, nose bag, trough fodder, munchies to consume when playin’ games with the boys round on halo? (or conflict desert storm2 maybe)

DONNER KEBAB?
For: Can’t beat that trusty donner for satisfiying that masses.
Against: Friggin stinks your place out, grease EVERYWHERE!, loads of stuff to clean up.
VOTE: 3/10.

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.