GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking back..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 21:03
Remember any special moments or big things over the years on SR?
Like last week there was that name colour change thing.
English_bloke saying how he was thinking of joing the police force, now he is in training to be a copper.

Any memorable moments on SR that you remember?
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:26
Regular
Phhhft non of you are true old schoolers.

You make me sick.

See, you're a true old schooler if you remember how my username used to look like. And other stuff but I'm too tired to fini
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:19
Regular
"\\"
If i win a GAD now i'm telling you, you will NEVER hear the end of it.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:17
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Posting my first topic, and Microchips calling me a schizo. You can't beat memories like that. : D
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've been here over a year with like 3 accounts so here are my most memorable moments:

Winning my first GAD, I was always sceptical about stuff for free (was a £25 cheat gad)- I've got loads of them now :-D Although I'm no longer on the leader board :-(

Writing my first spoof - It was crap, like most of them - but was fun to do so!

Winning my first £50 GAD for a post - I felt SO big.

Being top of posters list - man I had nothing better to do.

Having a better Gad's to days record than Meka Dragon - I rocked.

Almost winning notable election but being beaten bt Insane Bartender, who did nothing but winge since he won.

I remember the little thing like debating the flaws of resident evil with seasoned SR members who have since left. Posting stories and reading stories in the life forum when it was good. Making "I hate El Blokey" campaigns when in reality he is one of the best people on the forums.
Wookie Monster copying me a cd one time, what a dude. Getting various recomendations of excellnt movies, cd's and websites from you all.

SR is a great online community - You guys rock.

Especially the old school guys like Dark Mark, Absolut Neo, AJ and Drunk Cow... and the rest of you.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Light of the world"
lookin back...

Over my shoulderrrr

theres an achin feelin in my heart....

the song? mike and the mechanics?

*walks alone*
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
"\\"
Der Nazi wrote:
> General Chat being created

That was kinda made to filter SPAM from everywhere else. Wasn't peticulary memorable.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:08
Regular
"\\"
I don't remember this, but reading back at one of my old posts i thought the idea of having a movie and tv forum was pointless... How wrong was i.
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
IB being made un-notable
My 4th place in Special Reserve F1 this year with Button
General Chat being created
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
I remember lots

*sigh*
Thu 30/10/03 at 21:06
Regular
"\\"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Remember any special moments or big things over the years on SR?
> Like last week there was that name colour change thing.

Oh you'ra gonna get a whippin from me, DW and asher D.

We were the original people to have pink as our colour. And we had readable pink!

We were also known as monkies instead of regulars.

*sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.