GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Om... I'm telling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 17:53
I've just heard that the guy opposite my room has "just finished downloading three films" off the internet, and that it took him ages. Now, seeing as he's the only person in my corridor that hasn't talked to me yet (or better still, given me some weird looks of hate), should I tell the university that he's been "misusing" the network system? I hear they don't take kindly to illegal downloads, heh heh.
Thu 30/10/03 at 17:53
I've just heard that the guy opposite my room has "just finished downloading three films" off the internet, and that it took him ages. Now, seeing as he's the only person in my corridor that hasn't talked to me yet (or better still, given me some weird looks of hate), should I tell the university that he's been "misusing" the network system? I hear they don't take kindly to illegal downloads, heh heh.
Thu 30/10/03 at 17:54
Regular
no, just threaten him - tell him you want a copy, or you're going to the FBI
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:05
I don't want a copy though. I prefer to get mine's legit, and even if I were to get it though P2P, I'd do it myself. Oh well, just a joke anyway. Out of interest though, he looks like a football hooligan.
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
>Out of interest though, he looks like a football hooligan.

Tell, just for this :P
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:49
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah tell him off!!!
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:53
Regular
Tell him to give you anything you want.
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
He isn't that perverse you know.
Thu 30/10/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Well grassing him up might make you popular with the university, but it won't endear you to your friends or other people. Unless it's something serious you don't grass up fellow students for stuff like that.
Thu 30/10/03 at 19:21
"Mimmargh!"
Destroy him.
Thu 30/10/03 at 19:23
Regular
You don't grass up most people. For example if I saw a guy be booked by a traffic warden in unfair circumstances and then he beat the traffic guy up, I wouldn't tell the police anything. I have no respect for the police after my dealings with them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.