GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"n-gage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 12:22
Regular
"muffinknight"
well who thinks its good who thinks its bad and who thinks sr have over priced it.

i think its good because it has everything i would want.
the sr over price thing is because i have found it for £160 on orange pay as you go.
and £204 sim free
so lets have your views please
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:46
Regular
"muffinknight"
no there mmc cards
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Does it use SmartMedia cards then?
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:34
Regular
"muffinknight"
Memorandum! wrote:
> What capacity is the MP3 player?

well standrand package comes with 64mb but some change it to 32 but it should be 64mb basic + you can get extra cards for quite cheap.
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:33
" Crazy!"
Bane wrote:
> £33 a month = £400 a year anyway.

Don't forget the 1p
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've read that some American online retailers have already slashed about $100 of the RRP.

It's not exactly selling like hotcakes, but that's just about what I expected.
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:32
Regular
"muffinknight"
if you want to get it on contract get t-mobiles 750 off peak and 50 txts the deal ive seen is £50 for the handset the 14 pound a month and it come with tomb raider this come to 218 pounds (i know because i was going to buy it this way) but otherwise it is £160 on orange pay as you go email me for the site. cause this post may get taken off like others when you say u can get it cheaper else were

[email protected]
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
£33 a month = £400 a year anyway.
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I find it odd that you have to have a SIM card in it to work even though they say its primary use is as a handheld games console.

They are overpriced but I believe that the sun were doing deal where you get the handset for 1p but had to agree to a contract which was around £28-£33 a month. A lot better than most places.

Still I think its overpriced and a waste of time.
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:14
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What capacity is the MP3 player?
Thu 30/10/03 at 13:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
Well, I'll be different. Since, unlike most of you people, I have actually used an N-Gage, I have to say it's brilliant. The games are great, much better than what the GBA can do, and not only is it a games machine smaller than the GBA, but it's also a decent phone and an MP3 player. You have to hold it funny to use the phone, but considering it's an MP3 player, you'd probably have headphones with you so you can just use a handsfree kit.

But yes, I have to agree it's overpriced.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.