GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"n-gage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 12:22
Regular
"muffinknight"
well who thinks its good who thinks its bad and who thinks sr have over priced it.

i think its good because it has everything i would want.
the sr over price thing is because i have found it for £160 on orange pay as you go.
and £204 sim free
so lets have your views please
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:36
Regular
I got a Zen player - much cheaper than an iPod and just as good, only not as good looking.

Heh, it's a good job I got paid today and not earlier - I was about to buy my sister an N-Gage for her birthday and now realise it really is as toss as you say. I played Pandemonium a couple of weeks ago, 5 seconds later I left.

What do you think of the GP32? A bit on the large side but pretty damn functional - and it uses SMC's too!
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I played one in SR, (plus they've got Gamecube pods now!) it looked quite poo to be honest.

Plus 64mb for an MP3 player is poor, you'll have to spend £100 extra to get a decent memory size...

Use your current phone, buy a ZEN and get a GBA. Far better value for money.
Fri 31/10/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Balls"
i see he found the paste shortcut, is IQ is above 3
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Here to help"
pop
Thu 30/10/03 at 18:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If you want to look like a complete and utter knobhead while phoning someone, want to play with the poorest controls that ever existed and also want to completely dismantle your console every time you want to change the game you're playing, then the N-Gage is just for you!
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Bleh. 64mb is rubbish. And MMC cards are more expensive than SmartMedia or Compact Flash too.
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:57
Regular
"muffinknight"
lol but they aint got an mp3 have they p.s i have a gba and a phone
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:56
Regular
Why don't you just buy a GBA AND a mobile phone. It's cheaper.

;-)
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:54
Regular
"muffinknight"
yeah they also run of mmc you put it in and conect it to your pc and it saves it on them mmc cards are used for everything on it
Thu 30/10/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
For the MP3 player I mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.