GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My SR Game Thingy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/03 at 11:59
Regular
I've been working on this thingy this morning and got it uploaded so if you could let me know what you think I would appreciate it. I hope I am going in the right direction with it!

http://www.geocities.com/
mindfrig/srgame.html

It is by no means finished, just a sort of sample.
Also does anyone know a decent programme to make banners with?

Cheers guys.
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
great game hope you win GAD prize i cannot be bothered to do 1
anyway will it be avalible for the PS2?? LOL
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:03
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
oh yhea use PUBLISHER for banners or adjust the size on powerpoint and make 1 hope this helps
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:08
Regular
"\\"
bessant wrote:
> great game hope you win GAD prize

Oh you won't be seeing my effort... When i say effort i've done nothing apart from it for the past 4 days.

God i'm sad.
Thu 30/10/03 at 22:09
Regular
"\\"
bessant wrote:
> great game hope you win GAD prize

Oh you won't be saying that when you see my effort... When i say effort, i've done nothing apart from it for the past 4 days.

God i'm sad.

Correction!
Thu 30/10/03 at 23:37
Regular
"always swirling"
i started making a site on geocites but it keeps on saying "you have exceeded its allocated data transfer" and so i can't see it.

what do i do?
thanx
TT
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Talkie Toaster wrote:
> i started making a site on geocites but it keeps on saying "you
> have exceeded its allocated data transfer" and so i can't see
> it.
>
> what do i do?
> thanx
> TT

Geocities has a tendancy of doing this from time to time- its because its a freebie and so isnt too reliable. It happens when too many people try and view the site at once and often within about an hour of editing the web page.

It could also because you have a huge amount of stuff uploaded but I doubt it. Persist with it but it is being a little boggy as of late because all "the kids" are setting up halloween "scary" sites - or so I am led to beleive.
Fri 31/10/03 at 10:58
Regular
That's really good. It looks like a lot of work went into it, how long did it take?
Fri 31/10/03 at 11:02
Regular
"\\"
Rickoss wrote:
> That's really good. It looks like a lot of work went into it, how long
> did it take?

But you havn't seen mine yet... No one has...
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:41
Regular
"always swirling"
the_aoe_slaught  wrote:
> But you havn't seen mine yet... No one has...

oh the antisipation is killing me
Fri 31/10/03 at 13:42
Regular
"\\"
Oh well... If you die you won't be able to see it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.