GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE RELEASE DATE EARILER THAN EXPECTED!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/03/01 at 18:52
Regular
Yes... I know what you're thinking... little joke to reply to ssxpro...

But actually, it's true!

The Gamecube is being pushed foward for a early launch, and is going to be released in Japan in July!

This then means that America will get it in September, a month eariler.

Unfortuantly, no more word on the Europe launch, and Spring 2002 is said to be likely... although if the machines are being made now... and they think they will be finished early, then the PAL format can be produced very quickly.

Good news, almost. :D
Fri 09/03/01 at 22:30
Regular
They think it's all over....

....still got a while yet though....

....a little longer.....

....only 10 months.......maybe a lil longer........

<12 months later>

.....it is now!
Fri 09/03/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
GOAL!!!!
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:58
Regular
Yahoo!
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:57
Regular
I know Panasonic (Matsushita) are planning (not confirmed) on making a DVD playable Gamecube to be launched shortly after but it's not the same as just making a smaller version of the same console!
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:53
Regular
No thankyou
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Edgy wrote:

> I still think it's a stupid idea!

What?! Oh I see, you, like me are a Nintendo fan, I think we should start a rally to get a Mini-Gamecube in Summer 2002!
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:44
Regular
Er have to say it's crap aswelll.....
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:42
Regular
I still think it's a stupid idea!
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Edgy wrote:

Mini-PS2?

What a stupid attempt of making money!

Not really, thinking about it this snide plan from Sony could be the answer. With talks of a Japan release for the GAMECUBE we could see the Gamecube make a late start just like the N64...and we all know what happened to that. If Sony can get their Mini-PS2 out with all the games including MGS2, ZOE and all the future classics before the Gamecube is released worldwide Gamecube sales will suffer BIG TIME. I love Nintendo, I love the games, the Pads, and even the Pokémon. I wan't them to do well, but looking at it in a neutral light Sony could get this round too, all they need is a quickly released Mini-PS2, loads of games and a promising future. Nintendo and Microsoft could very well be beaten hands down.

The Game
Fri 09/03/01 at 21:29
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
That is what I am missing, a Dreamcast!!!!

I have got the next two big N64 games coming and I didn't realise until now, I need PSO, Grandia 2 and Shenmue!!!

The Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.