GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rey Mesterio is da best wrestler in da world!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/10/03 at 19:59
Regular
"eat me im healthy"
Rey Mesterio Is truly da best wrestler of all time. he's soooooo cool i wish i was him

P.S. Dont make fun of my name i was stuck 4 ideas
Fri 21/11/03 at 23:18
Regular
"CZW roolz"
who dat jumpin out the sky o its mysterio ere we go girls go black and the
boys go tapwho black out betta tap-out

i couldnt get the words right! *titter*
Fri 21/11/03 at 23:15
Regular
"CZW roolz"
*snigger*
Fri 21/11/03 at 23:14
Regular
"CZW roolz"
yeh randy orton the legend killa he couldnt kill a stack o bananas
but mysterio could kill him
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:32
Regular
"bonnie"
Lipe wrote:
> Why revive this thread?

You make it sound like 12 days has been a very long time.
Sun 16/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> Why revive this thread? Idiot...

Notice the change? :)
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:51
Regular
Why revive this thread?
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Cool, Rey Mysterio is my favourite wrestler too but I still dont think he is the BEST wrestler in the world
Tue 04/11/03 at 13:56
Regular
Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman = pure class.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Swivel!"
Rey Mysterio is a top class athlete when it comes to performing high-risk, top-rope, wrestling moves, a highly acclaimed cruiserweight in both WCW and the WWE of today. Havin won the Cruiserweight title on numerous occasions in the old WCW, and having won it also in the WWE, many still remember him for his tag team partnership with Billy Kidman in WCW, as the 'Filthy Animals'. Rey Mysterio is a top performer and has sold many seats at many SmackDown!, events, mabye it's time that the SmackDown! roster gave him a push and got him a U.S. Title shot. A great match for Rey Mysterio to be in would be in a Triple Threat for the United States Title. Against Eddie Guerrero and Ultimo Dragon, mabye at WrestleMania XX, let's keep our fingers crossed, eh?
Fri 31/10/03 at 09:04
Regular
AJ = funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.