GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a Dilemma"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ok, I think I'm gonna have to pull off the cheap week of a lifetime trick this week. I've just realised that I have to pay out 20 quid towards my best mates 21st birthday present tomorrow, and I only have 25 quid left before I pay that, which means I have the grand total of a fiver to last me the week after I've been bled dry by my other mate who says shes not waiting another week for the money. Now this is a major problem as my bus fares alone to get to Uni would cost me 12.80 (1.60 each way for 4 days, which I obviously haven't got) and I've no one who can give me a lift. Then there's food on top of that. So basically I'm walking a lot and living on others' leftovers for the week, which isn't practical or healthy, so it's bye bye to my beloved Playstation games who shall have to be sold tomorrow. :(
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:12
Is this the same friend who you thought was your bestest buddy, and would whisk you on holiday with her?

If it is, you know the right decision. If it isn't, then... er... sell stuff on eBay.
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It's not her, she's the one badgering me to pay up tomorrow.
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Nash wrote:
> Prostitution? Always helps me.

I considered suggesting it, but I have no idea what she looks like.

Hardship fund at the uni.
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'll have to try and sort out something. I'm good at making seemingly impossible situations possible. Selling the PS2 games seems the most likely answer at the moment.
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:23
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah but the hardship fund does not involve game selling. Although why I'm not persuading you to sell the PS2 as well is beyond me.
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I couldn't sell my PS2. It's the family DVD player, :P
Mon 27/10/03 at 18:42
You can also cut down on your time in Uni if it's not recorded. Par exemple, will reading a book be as good as (if not better) than attending a lecture covering the same content?
Mon 27/10/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Icarus wrote:
> You can also cut down on your time in Uni if it's not recorded. Par
> exemple, will reading a book be as good as (if not better) than
> attending a lecture covering the same content?

I do mostly labs, so I have to be there, its continuous assessment
Mon 27/10/03 at 19:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sell me...

Actually.. no.. Sell your mate. Or something.
Mon 27/10/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Don't you have a student bank account ? Get an overdraft or extend it. Don't sell stuff though, you'll only want the stuff back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.