GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Song in History..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/03/01 at 21:47
Regular
Whats the worst song currently avalible

(for me... despite its Comic-Relief connections... its got to be WestLifes Uptown Girl)

And worst song of all time?
Wed 25/04/01 at 00:51
The Beatles Revolution 9 on the white album was terrible, but its not really a song as such, its just a collection of noises. Grandpa we love you is similarly annoying. I'm forgetting 'Mr Blobby'(I wish I could forget mr blobby)

Also we haven't mentioned 'I wish I could fly' by orville.

Why is it that christmas songs seem to be rubbishy ballads (mistletoe and wine), animated characters from kids shows(bob the builder), 'mr blobby' or songs of woe(stan, a song about someone committing suicide - full of christmas cheer!). What happened to Noddy Holder shouting 'It's Christmas', and upbeat songs.

The only decent christmas song in recent years has been stan (Not full of cheer, but a good song), and imagine (I'm not sure about imagine).

Wed 25/04/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only. Nuff said.
Wed 25/04/01 at 16:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I aaaaaam the one and onleeeee...

Yep, it was s***e.
Thu 26/04/01 at 12:58
Its got to be Joe Dolce- shaddup your face. Has anyone heard that? Its absolute pants or, it could be the orville the duck song- i wish i could fly. That was pants aswell.

Whats the matter you? HEY. you gotta no respect, HEY. What do you think you do? why you looka so sad? Itsa not so bad, its a nicer place. AHHH SHADDUPA YOUR FACE!!

It was all in an Italian accent.
Thu 26/04/01 at 14:08
Worst song in history - 'We Built This City' by Starship.
The worst kind of American soft rock.
Utter, utter drivel. I actually get angry when I hear it.

I must also agree with everyone who nominated 'Shaddap Ya Face' by Joe Dolce. Not only was it crass to the extreme, but it also kept 'Vienna' by Ultravox off the top of the charts.
Thu 26/04/01 at 18:48
How can anyone dis crazy town with steps in the charts!! The worst of all time must be Grandad by Clive James. Oh no, I'm ashamed that I can actually remember who sang it!!
Thu 26/04/01 at 21:16
It has to be 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. Not only are the Galager brothers the most hated people on the planet, their music could be used as nuclear weapons, it's so bad!!
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:17
I love Wonderwall, and the instrumental by one of the brothers at the end of The X Files Movie, but each to her own.
Fri 27/04/01 at 11:19
Surely you guys have forgotten the 1990 classic "doing the do" by Betty Boo, or the Candy Flip cover of Strawberry fields forever. Other awful songs include Spaceman by Babylon Zoo, Elton John's Candle in the Wind '97 (rest in peace? Not likely!)for ruining a great song and the mother of all that is bad, Gary Barlow's solo efforts (though Mark Owen's were pretty bad).

P.S. Shaddupayourface was actually a rejected page of script for the Italian guy in Allo 'Allo (Terry from Eastenders).

ALEC & ROSS (one person, two brains)
Fri 27/04/01 at 12:14
hey......... mona tell you what im gona do build a house next door to you.

go Graig!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.