GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Song in History..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/03/01 at 21:47
Regular
Whats the worst song currently avalible

(for me... despite its Comic-Relief connections... its got to be WestLifes Uptown Girl)

And worst song of all time?
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:10
Regular
"Back For Good"
anything Geri harawell has done is pants and the worst song of alltime if someone mixed them all together that would be the worst song ever.
Sun 13/05/01 at 11:50
the worst song ever has to be anything by steps really. and all that club dance crap thats on Radio 1 all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

{1 Luv}
Wed 09/05/01 at 16:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oops you bought it again - Britney Spears

Anything by "Hi,we're (insert name here), the latest pop sensation"

"My song will go oooooooooon" Celine Dion

And so many,many others that I cannot begin to comprehend
Wed 09/05/01 at 11:01
I'd forgotten about Craig David. Sometimes being incredibly bland is far worse than actually being incredibly bad. On the subject of being bad, here's some more

Itsy Weeny, Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - Bombalurina

Anything by Aqua

Anything by Daniel O'Donnell

School's Out - Daphne & Celeste (the worst cover version?)

Walk Like a Man - Divine

Luckily I've given up on UK mainstream radio, as I'm sure I could list a lot more.

Tue 08/05/01 at 08:46
Regular
"not dead"
SmokedKipper wrote:
> I quite like Starship

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I liked it, but it certainly makes me laugh.

Rus Abbotts Atmosphere was great "What An Atmosphere!, I love a party with a happy atmosphere!"

Or not....

I remember this one song from the early 90's that sampled various Thunderbirds-esque TV shows. You had samples of Parker saying 'Yes M'Lady' and bits of the Stingray theme, then a bit about the Mysterons.

That was truely poor.

What about Star-Trekkin?
Sun 06/05/01 at 21:59
no limit by 2 unlimited (+ any craig david songs ever)
Tue 01/05/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
devo wrote:

I'm Horny - > irritating>

It was Mousse T. vs Hot 'n' Juicy. Any song by a pairing with 'vs' in between is guarenteed to be awful.

Bring back Sinita!
Tue 01/05/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I quite like Starship and love Chesney Hawkes - they're great songs to hear on a night out.

Excluding most of Radioheads catalogue, my worst song ever is (and forgive me if I get the apostrophes in the wrong place) Sa'me'ake by Ping - Isreals entry to last years Eurovision Song Contest. Some Euro-songs are entertainingly naff and cheesey (especially if that's what they try to be!) but this is laughably bad and you get the feeling they're really trying hard!

Bring back Sinita!
Mon 30/04/01 at 17:42
Seven Tears - Goombay Dance Band

Save Your Love - Renee and Renato

I'm Horny -

pretty much anything by Westlife

pretty much any Stock Aitken & Waterman song

3 Little Pigs - Green Jelly

Atmosphere - Russ Abbot

Fri 27/04/01 at 12:14
hey......... mona tell you what im gona do build a house next door to you.

go Graig!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.