GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Haunted Live!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hooray, it's that time of year again when Yvette Fielding, Derek Acorah, Phil Wyman and a whole host of psychics, skeptics and paranormal investigators, don their best goth suits and head on over to a "haunted house". I'm talking of course about the annual live ghost hunt on Living TV with the UK's leading spiritualist medium Derek Acorah. Should be fun - I've got a load of beer left over from a party I never went to, so I'm be hunting some blurry ghosts methinks!
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hooray, it's that time of year again when Yvette Fielding, Derek Acorah, Phil Wyman and a whole host of psychics, skeptics and paranormal investigators, don their best goth suits and head on over to a "haunted house". I'm talking of course about the annual live ghost hunt on Living TV with the UK's leading spiritualist medium Derek Acorah. Should be fun - I've got a load of beer left over from a party I never went to, so I'm be hunting some blurry ghosts methinks!
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:31
Regular
You missed "going to" out of your last sentence. Have you started on that beer already?

Unfortunately I dont have sky.

"Donate to Mindfrig now..."
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:32
Regular
i like stuff like that, although that scouse psychic sometimes needs a slap.

did you see BBC's ghostwatch?
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I remember watching part of one of these shows, just some stupid woman sat on chair chanting "is there any body there? Give us a sign" before crapping herself with excitement when she spots those orbs, or dust to those more skeptical. Quite an hilarious show, but not in the least bit scary.
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> i like stuff like that, although that scouse psychic sometimes needs a
> slap.
>
> did you see BBC's ghostwatch?

I saw it when it was on ten years ago, and I've got it on DVD!

Most Haunted is just really entertaining. I like it, but you get the feeling they send Derek back to his cell after the cameras stop rolling. He's mental!
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:35
Regular
cipro wrote:
> I remember watching part of one of these shows, just some stupid woman
> sat on chair chanting "is there any body there? Give us a
> sign"

That was the last episode of Hollyoaks. Any when talking about "anybody there" she was talking about viewers.
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:38
Regular
I watched the one with the Underground, and apparantly they found a ghost. *shrugs* 'Twas entertaining TV.
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Mi/\\/dfrig wrote:
> That was the last episode of Hollyoaks. Any when talking about
> "anybody there" she was talking about viewers.

What?
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I posted my thoughts about this show in Life earlier:

"I get angry watching things like "Most Haunted", because I know that every time one of the gibbering morons on screen screams "Muh! Something touched my arm!" there are two million people gasping in awe at the paranormal activity they have been blessed enough to witness."
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:48
Regular
I'd like it MUCH more if derek wasn't in the show. he squashes the excitement with his crappy lectures and "ohh, i sense it REALLY strong here, let's draw around an object and see if it moves while we're 'avin a cuppa!" kind of stuff. i'd just like to be there myself...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.