GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HEY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/10/03 at 18:02
Regular
"u know me"
Hello everyone.

I'm new round here, but not new to the world of the internet! I've been around for a long time on dooyoo and ciao and various other sites.

I like the idea that you can win games for reviewing, since reviewing is what I enjoy doing. :-D

Id there anywhere where you can comment and makes suggestions about other people's reviews?

Hello Everyone!
Emma.
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:18
Regular
"u know me"
Google!

I searched for 'Cheap Gamecube' and this was first so I had a look around the site. I lik it!
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:18
Regular
"u know me"
I like it!

Oooops.
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
COMMIE!!!
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lol. It's not so bad here once you don't rub people up the wrong way. There are quite a few nice folk here.
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Welcome to SR Emma,

just going to have a read of your review...
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:23
Nice review, though I'd say you were using paragraphs too much. But that's being picky.
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:24
Regular
"u know me"
Thanks!

Do you think I can still win a game even if I've put it up on another website before?
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Not a bad review.
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Emma1973 wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Do you think I can still win a game even if I've put it up on another
> website before?

If you can prove its yours without a doubt, then it shouldn't be a problem.
Sat 25/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Good review Emma well written,

I might have to start writing reviews. I write reviews for my own site and have them on there. Maybe its worth writing some to go on SR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.