GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 20:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I probably wont be missed by quite a few people but oh well, I am leaving for a whole week returning on next Saturday.

Where am I going?
To find the snow whcih is Yorkshire, Pickering.

How you can mock me...
In the place where i'm staying I have got a letter saying the tv is out great! So this could also ruin days of activities because I dont know what the weathers gonna be, oh well looks like snow at the moment.

When I get back...
Please when I get back, tell me all what has been going on, such as who has been recently been banned and so on.

Well tommorow I leave at about 8 so I may be able to say final good byes then. If I dont see you all, i'll say bye now! See ya Alec and Lawri and El Robin.

BCNU All.

Be seeing you all!

Off to yorkshire. :D

From Gigs
*runs before painful comments come*
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:36
Regular
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Don't raise my hopes like that! I thought you meant leaving for good!

Alas, so did I! (Great minds think alike)

:)

Although Gigs is a prime example of a newbie that becme a Regular in roughly 3 weeks (is there spam going on)

Also, Gigs, in other topics you have been acting like a superior to GAME WHIZ as he was deleted (not that I liked him), you have just been able to spam for longer and be unscathed by it. Never forget that you used to follow him around argeeing with him,never forget that...

....simply because I won't and will throw it back in your face if you do

:D
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Gígž wrote:
> We all knew that he was gonna say something like that, oh well this
> tmie this is my last post for the week, bye everyone. :D

I thought you left 20 minutes ago :P
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
We all knew that he was gonna say something like that, oh well this tmie this is my last post for the week, bye everyone. :D
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
"Dun dun dun... another one bites the dust."

For a week, anyway.
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:15
Regular
"skinny"
I havent gotten the chance to know you but im sure we will

take care and have fun

SPIKE420
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:09
"Mimmargh!"
Don't raise my hopes like that! I thought you meant leaving for good!
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
My last holiday was 3 years ago. I could really do with another one. So, who wants to offer me a couch for a few days then? :P

A tour of England and Scotland would be good. :P
Fri 24/10/03 at 21:02
Heh. I have a two day holiday on Nov 6-7. Must go back home and stock up on supplies and collect the goodies my parents bought while on *their* holiday.
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Wish I could go on a holiday :(
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:59
Regular
it'll be a smoking crater in the floor when you return

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.