GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Au revoir & confessions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/10/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So today is my last day here at my job.
I started here almost 4 years ago and decided to join SR when I bought a PS2 on launch day, to complain about it being rubbish as a household convenience item.
And carried on from there.
I've moved departments 3 times, had a pay rise twice.
I slept with the girl from our Colombia office when she came over to here for 6 months. She thought it was a long-term thing, it wasn't. Whoops.
I've worked for 4 different bosses, 3 of which were fired after a few months - I think I *do* have magic powers because of this and I am happy.
Since joining this company, I have had 2 serious relationships and have managed to bag (as of today) 19 different notches. 1 of which is a ####-buddy, we meet maybe once a week and I leave the next morning.
I've joined the best band in the country, have recorded an album, done over 40+ gigs, supported Haven, The 45s & various others.
I've introduced people to Clutch, have been introduced to Fila Brazilia amongst others.
I've won almost 30 GADs courtesy of Special Reserve, for nothing more than writing absolute toss that, somehow, was deemed better than your stuff (Dont ask me how).
I've had 2 PS2s, 2 PCs, 1 Xbox and 1 Gamecube.

Seeing as this is my last day here, I'm not too sure how often I'll be posting in future. I'll pop along in the evenings and maybe at weekends just to catch up.
Teacher Training will follow.
I've no idea how that's going to end up, where I'll be or even if I'll be able to hack it but unless you try, you'll never know.

I've always espoused breaking rules, following your heart and not sitting idly by and watching the years tick away until you have no time left and a heart full of regret.
So I'm holding my nose, jumping in and seeing just how deep I can go.

Yes I'm excited, yes I'm happy. I'm also bloody terrified of what may come. But that, for me, is the ideal way to live.
I'll be posting throughout today, for my own amusement and that of others.
Cos that's what I do.

Thanks, I'll be here all day. Try the chicken, it's great.
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So today is my last day here at my job.
I started here almost 4 years ago and decided to join SR when I bought a PS2 on launch day, to complain about it being rubbish as a household convenience item.
And carried on from there.
I've moved departments 3 times, had a pay rise twice.
I slept with the girl from our Colombia office when she came over to here for 6 months. She thought it was a long-term thing, it wasn't. Whoops.
I've worked for 4 different bosses, 3 of which were fired after a few months - I think I *do* have magic powers because of this and I am happy.
Since joining this company, I have had 2 serious relationships and have managed to bag (as of today) 19 different notches. 1 of which is a ####-buddy, we meet maybe once a week and I leave the next morning.
I've joined the best band in the country, have recorded an album, done over 40+ gigs, supported Haven, The 45s & various others.
I've introduced people to Clutch, have been introduced to Fila Brazilia amongst others.
I've won almost 30 GADs courtesy of Special Reserve, for nothing more than writing absolute toss that, somehow, was deemed better than your stuff (Dont ask me how).
I've had 2 PS2s, 2 PCs, 1 Xbox and 1 Gamecube.

Seeing as this is my last day here, I'm not too sure how often I'll be posting in future. I'll pop along in the evenings and maybe at weekends just to catch up.
Teacher Training will follow.
I've no idea how that's going to end up, where I'll be or even if I'll be able to hack it but unless you try, you'll never know.

I've always espoused breaking rules, following your heart and not sitting idly by and watching the years tick away until you have no time left and a heart full of regret.
So I'm holding my nose, jumping in and seeing just how deep I can go.

Yes I'm excited, yes I'm happy. I'm also bloody terrified of what may come. But that, for me, is the ideal way to live.
I'll be posting throughout today, for my own amusement and that of others.
Cos that's what I do.

Thanks, I'll be here all day. Try the chicken, it's great.
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
A shame that these forums will be, for the most patr, losing one of it's most unique and entertaining individuals.
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So...farewell then?

For now anyway. Just so long as you keep posting stuff that makes my eyeballs bulge with restrained laughter (cos I keep getting funny looks in the office when I start giggling whilst reading...) every now and then, that'll be fine!
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:46
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Okay I hope you have a fun day. It will seem weird without you posting during the daytime but nice to know your departure will not be a total withdrawal from these forums.

.. and Light giggling is such a girly word - do you truely do that?
Thu 23/10/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Nah, not really; my laugh has charitably been described as 'filthy'. But the image of a grown man giggling is such a funny one that I like to invoke it whenever possible.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Twenty quid."
TIMMARGH!!!!!

*sniff*
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
TIMMARGH!!!!!!!

Chin up spacker, crying is so undignified.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"

Jeez.
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Goatboy wrote:
> Chin up spacker, crying is so undignified.

I wasn't crying, Gayboot: I've got a cold ... er, honest!
Thu 23/10/03 at 12:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.