GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When I'm older...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
"It's been a while.."
What do you wanna be when you grow up? Or what are you now?

What would be your dream job?
Thu 23/10/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
But you are slightly more likely to get shot in work where they provide your work mates with guns. Oh, and rummor has it every now and then they have these little international get togethers where all the armys compete or something.
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:31
Regular
Every morning when you wake up you will never know if you will be going to sleep that night...

i.e you could die in the next 5 seconds and you could get shot in most jobs ;)
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
job 'security'

"oh, and you might get shot"
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:25
eg. pop a bullet into your best friends' brain during training.
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:22
Regular
ßora† - My dad joined the army and stayed there for 23½ years so I have been brought up in the whole army life, I think the life style is good because they will look after you and basically you have job security unless you do something wrong etc..
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Im doing a criminology degree then i'll decide after that!

that is all
Wed 22/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
KR. wrote:
> I would like to join the forces, been checking out the Marines for the
> past few months

I've considered the forces and am genuinely interested, but it's not just a job, it's a whole lifestyle. I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment just yet.
Wed 22/10/03 at 21:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I want to be a mushroom.
Another one.
Wed 22/10/03 at 21:47
Regular
I would like to join the forces, been checking out the Marines for the past few months so I know what kind off physical ability you need etc, the pay is pretty poor if you join up straight away so I am doing my A Levels and then possibly go on to University, once their I will probably change my mind about what I want to do.
Wed 22/10/03 at 21:41
I don't think most "truly" know what they want to do until they're finished their degree, got a job in an office doing general stuff - then they go, "Ah! I want to do something else, maybe a ...."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.