GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now this is funny..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 19:55
Regular
For the past few months I have come back to the forums after leaving to finish my GCSEs exams blah blah blah, anyway quite a while ago some one started "Spam Patrol/Control" and this was identical to the "TGMs Spam Plan" and it failed, it lasted about two weeks and then died down.

But what makes me laugh is the two people who repeatedly botherCandyfloss to change things are El Robin and Alec, Alec is claiming that newbies mess up the forum and ruin it for regulars - correct me if im wrong but if this new "TGM Spam Plan" was introduced a few weeks before I left wouldn't these two individuals be banned now, El Robin may have calmed down now but under these new ideas he would be banned already and the same goes for Alec.

As I said in Lindgrens topic there should be another status between Regulars and Notables because there is so many decent regulars who won't stick around to become a notable due to the amount of crap that gets posted now.
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:05
Regular
I was the biggest spammer when I first arrived on SR, but I left for about three months (two years ago) and then as more people got to know me I didn't spam as much BUT I don't go round saying all spamming newbies should be banned because I know I once did that and if they are actually decent posters you will find out eventually, Alec you would be banned now if it was up to TGMs plan so how can you agree with it?
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Snuggly create the 'General Chat' forum because of the spam in 'The Future Of Gaming (Chat)'.

Why don't everyone go back to the FOG Forum and leave the spammers in here?
Wed 22/10/03 at 20:01
Yup i used to spam big time, i now know how annoying it is to you all.
I have not been doing it as much any more though. :)

Well i dont think i have anyway.
Wed 22/10/03 at 19:58
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Oi i did used to spam like crazy. I don't so much any more. At least recognise that...
Wed 22/10/03 at 19:55
Regular
For the past few months I have come back to the forums after leaving to finish my GCSEs exams blah blah blah, anyway quite a while ago some one started "Spam Patrol/Control" and this was identical to the "TGMs Spam Plan" and it failed, it lasted about two weeks and then died down.

But what makes me laugh is the two people who repeatedly botherCandyfloss to change things are El Robin and Alec, Alec is claiming that newbies mess up the forum and ruin it for regulars - correct me if im wrong but if this new "TGM Spam Plan" was introduced a few weeks before I left wouldn't these two individuals be banned now, El Robin may have calmed down now but under these new ideas he would be banned already and the same goes for Alec.

As I said in Lindgrens topic there should be another status between Regulars and Notables because there is so many decent regulars who won't stick around to become a notable due to the amount of crap that gets posted now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.