GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best shoot em up on the pc that i can play online against other people?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/10/03 at 22:42
Regular
Please can someone help me, i played Ghost Recon (xbox) round a friends house online and it was brilliant it still hasnt made me trade in the PS2 yet!!!!,

i am trying to find something similar that i can play on the pc, i hear that medal of honor - allied forces is good and you can play against other people??

PLEASE HELP A POOR SOUL!!!
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:56
Regular
i feel the welcome mat has been put firmly out
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:54
Yer just been playing Max Payne 2 on the PC and it is great, well worth buying (for PC)
The bullet time really is excellent.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:53
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah i may look into both of those, cheers for opening my eyes and welcome to SR.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:53
Regular
i just noticed that its coming out in nov, thats quality i will have to wait around for that

max payne 2 huh..hmmm looks good, the ps2 version of max payne is rubbish, but il give it a go on the mighty pc
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:51
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I may myself wait for that mate.
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:50
Proevo Mad wrote:
> ahhh unreal tourny i have heard good stuff about that,

Yup the first one is great but the second one is better (2003).
But if you are going to buy it you may as well wait till November when Unreal Tournament 2004 comes out :)
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:49
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Surely that's a good thing if it is a great game...
Tue 21/10/03 at 22:48
Regular
ahhh unreal tourny i have heard good stuff about that,

i think ghost recon is a bit dated on the pc...its only about £8 now!!
Regular
"It's been a while.."
OOOh a helpful JAT

(waits to see how he is gonna turn out)
Regular
"AlL fLo$$Ed OuT"
There are a whole bunch of them. There is a Ghost Recon for the PC (http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_JL7683_tom_clancys_ghost_.html) - not actually played it myself. What with Half Life 2 and Doom3 just around the corner, it's gonna be a good FPS season.

Have a look at http://ukpcgames.com for the latest titles. You can check out customer reviews too.

You have made me think about maybe introducing a genre search facility to the site... well done :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.