GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This place has gone down hill..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/03 at 19:58
Regular
"^_^"
DOn't know if you lot have noticed, but this forum has been going down hill for a long time.

Ask anyone who has been around a while and they might agree, but from what i can see, people are getting more annoying, agressive, insultive and all round making this place a worse place to be.

I have stopped posting as much as I used to, this is just one of the many reasons why...
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:58
Regular
"^_^"
DOn't know if you lot have noticed, but this forum has been going down hill for a long time.

Ask anyone who has been around a while and they might agree, but from what i can see, people are getting more annoying, agressive, insultive and all round making this place a worse place to be.

I have stopped posting as much as I used to, this is just one of the many reasons why...
Mon 20/10/03 at 19:59
Regular
Way to spot the obvious. But yeah, how many decent old timers are still here?
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I blame all the spamming, it just clogs everything up, and also that imposter who was trying get EL ® ö B ì Ñ banned, well his plan back fired.
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:03
Regular
I'm undecent.
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:13
Regular
It's been crap ever since, y'know, that bloke left.
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:22
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What bloke?
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Gigs be you constantly online?
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:33
I was thinking of saying this, but then i thought that people will just moan about it. Like you said people are getting more agressive and insultive.
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yes the forums have gone down hugely recently. Maybe the outrage started when Hercules! and Tribute were banned, it was certainly around this time. They then came back as many JaT's and spammed the forums up. Then there was the 'hacking' incident. Since then things have gone downhill :c(
Mon 20/10/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Teal'c"
Most of you are morons, that's why the forums have become more 'aggressive'. The clever ones are offended by the lack of intelligence from the rest of you. Fin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.