GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Tale of Seiyo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/10/03 at 17:47
Regular
Story. I found this quite difficult to write at times, especially wondering if I should take certain scenes further. It's from a story which I'm still yet to name, which is based in a world dominated by humanesque animals. I wrote this because I'm developing a character called Seiyo, a mystical creature that cannot be seen by others. I first wrote an extract on here about Renna, who had become a pyschological assassin after witnessing an attempted rape, while Seiyo takes a more hands on approached to his hatred.

----------

I squeeze my thumb between my teeth, crunching hard against the skin so I can feel the bone tight in my mouth.

I want to slip my teeth between my knuckle, bite down hard and tear my thumb away, suck the blood from inside my thumb out, leave it a chalky white death, then chew and eat the skin and muscle, crunch the bone hard.

It wasn't the past that got to me... no, no... it was that fact, that GLARING fact that people assumed that they've had such terrifying lives, such hardships... it made me want to scrape their faces off, hammer into their cheeks with flint and watch the sparks fly.

Legion of pigs, hogs. Flithy with their lies, their assumptions, their ways. Their closed-mindedness.

They do not KNOW pain.

And I sit here, facing them at the table completely unseen, smiling with the stinking air that escapes their mouth with every single word. I sit here as I look into the eyes of a dogwoman facing me, glancing into thin air, I want to grab her across the table, force a knive up into her mouth and cut her throat out from the inside.

These people, these creatures. What are they? How can they live like this, these lives, these disgusting lives inside their protected world. No fear, only pretence of hurt.

And that's when I decided.

These creatures, these hogs. They deserve pain. They deserve to KNOW what it's like. If they wish to assume, and talk, then perhaps they should be tutored.

They should learn pain.

I will cut them. I will tear them from limb to limb and leave them crying for their lives.

I will slice them and smash them. Punch them and kick them to the very bottom, to the inside of their souls and out again. I will batter them to an inch of their life. But I will not kill them. I will just give them life.

I will give them eyes. I will teach them pain.

And then, maybe, they'll apprieciate their lives.

These sick, digusting hogs. They must learn.

So that's what I do. That's what I did. I followed the dogwoman to the bathroom in the restaurant with her steak knife from the table. Nobody sees me, nobody ever does.

She stands in front of the mirror, the toilet is empty, so I walk up behind her, still unseen.

I grab her, and throw her backwards into a cubicle behind me. Her lipstick flies into the air, smeared across her face as I walk into the cubicle with her and close the door behind me.

I slice through her clothes, then grab her face and push it into the toilet bowl, and flush it. Her hair and fur soaks with the toilet water, and I start to rip through it with the knife.

Lump after lump of long dull golden hair falls off onto the toilet seat and bowl, one hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. Unseen I may be, but I can still touch, squeeze, grip.

I cut the back of her head, and she starts to bleed. I let her go, and she gets up, opens the door and runs out of the bathroom screaming, nursing the back of her head... and a few seconds later, the whole restaurant fills with screams.

I wash my hands in the sink, leaving the blood stained steak knife under the toilet... and walk out as others rush in.

I can't help but feel a small sense of gratification. Apart from the complete fear and terror which will, I would at least hope, give her some idea of what it's really like... she should also be expected to be under very close watch by doctors.

It may just be that a strange epidemic of insanity may be appearing to cleanse these lands. How strange. How very strange.
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:47
Regular
Story. I found this quite difficult to write at times, especially wondering if I should take certain scenes further. It's from a story which I'm still yet to name, which is based in a world dominated by humanesque animals. I wrote this because I'm developing a character called Seiyo, a mystical creature that cannot be seen by others. I first wrote an extract on here about Renna, who had become a pyschological assassin after witnessing an attempted rape, while Seiyo takes a more hands on approached to his hatred.

----------

I squeeze my thumb between my teeth, crunching hard against the skin so I can feel the bone tight in my mouth.

I want to slip my teeth between my knuckle, bite down hard and tear my thumb away, suck the blood from inside my thumb out, leave it a chalky white death, then chew and eat the skin and muscle, crunch the bone hard.

It wasn't the past that got to me... no, no... it was that fact, that GLARING fact that people assumed that they've had such terrifying lives, such hardships... it made me want to scrape their faces off, hammer into their cheeks with flint and watch the sparks fly.

Legion of pigs, hogs. Flithy with their lies, their assumptions, their ways. Their closed-mindedness.

They do not KNOW pain.

And I sit here, facing them at the table completely unseen, smiling with the stinking air that escapes their mouth with every single word. I sit here as I look into the eyes of a dogwoman facing me, glancing into thin air, I want to grab her across the table, force a knive up into her mouth and cut her throat out from the inside.

These people, these creatures. What are they? How can they live like this, these lives, these disgusting lives inside their protected world. No fear, only pretence of hurt.

And that's when I decided.

These creatures, these hogs. They deserve pain. They deserve to KNOW what it's like. If they wish to assume, and talk, then perhaps they should be tutored.

They should learn pain.

I will cut them. I will tear them from limb to limb and leave them crying for their lives.

I will slice them and smash them. Punch them and kick them to the very bottom, to the inside of their souls and out again. I will batter them to an inch of their life. But I will not kill them. I will just give them life.

I will give them eyes. I will teach them pain.

And then, maybe, they'll apprieciate their lives.

These sick, digusting hogs. They must learn.

So that's what I do. That's what I did. I followed the dogwoman to the bathroom in the restaurant with her steak knife from the table. Nobody sees me, nobody ever does.

She stands in front of the mirror, the toilet is empty, so I walk up behind her, still unseen.

I grab her, and throw her backwards into a cubicle behind me. Her lipstick flies into the air, smeared across her face as I walk into the cubicle with her and close the door behind me.

I slice through her clothes, then grab her face and push it into the toilet bowl, and flush it. Her hair and fur soaks with the toilet water, and I start to rip through it with the knife.

Lump after lump of long dull golden hair falls off onto the toilet seat and bowl, one hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. Unseen I may be, but I can still touch, squeeze, grip.

I cut the back of her head, and she starts to bleed. I let her go, and she gets up, opens the door and runs out of the bathroom screaming, nursing the back of her head... and a few seconds later, the whole restaurant fills with screams.

I wash my hands in the sink, leaving the blood stained steak knife under the toilet... and walk out as others rush in.

I can't help but feel a small sense of gratification. Apart from the complete fear and terror which will, I would at least hope, give her some idea of what it's really like... she should also be expected to be under very close watch by doctors.

It may just be that a strange epidemic of insanity may be appearing to cleanse these lands. How strange. How very strange.
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes how strange. How very strange.

So what does Seiyo look like then, seeing as I can't see him?
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Disturbing. I often wonder if you write these stories from the computer room of an asylum. Yet intriguing, in a sick fascinated way.
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:03
Regular
"cachoo"
There was a part towards the end which made me feel.. literally sick! I salaute you!
Amazing! I could *really* feel what you were writing. Not the pain itself, but how you explained it. Especially the 'toilet' part.
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:05
"I love yo... lamp."
RoJ wrote:
> Disturbing. I often wonder if you write these stories from the
> computer room of an asylum. Yet intriguing, in a sick fascinated
> way.

I know what you mean, he gives that impression. But I remember when I first joined here that Grixes Brain actually had its own account. Now it is possible that they have remerged, but perhaps his disembodied brain just knows the password for his account.
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:39
Regular
(I was distracted by the though of becoming a notable.. power got to my head, I tell you, I was power mad!)

He's left to his own business really, but he's usually around.

:)

Anyway, I do have quite a few sketches of Seiyo, but still developing him really at the moment. I might actually do a sketch now, seem to be nice and productive at the moment, which makes a change.

Thanks for the comments, and Ms NY, that's fantastic, I was hoping for that affect but wasn't sure if I could or not, thanks! :D
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I thought it was really good Grix and I can see a lot of potential with it if you are willing to develop it. I mean don't get me wrong it is great as it is and I'm hardly one to be giving out advice but I do believe there are a few inconsistencies in what is said and a lot of potential to exploit. For example it says Seiyo would beat them to within an inch of their life yet Seiyo just "bog washes" (that's what we call it at our school heh) her, cuts some hair and gives her a cut. I really would love it if you developed this so that Seiyo really does do all the things said. Shallow cuts so they don't lose consciousness etc. You are definitely very talented and I believe you can do so much more so all I'm going to say is don't stop there heh:D
Sun 19/10/03 at 18:57
Regular
Well yup, that's the idea. Eventually he starts walking around with his own personal weapon, and might reach the point where he starts killing people too.

There were two reasons I made this first one so tame in comparison to what it could have been. 1) I want to leave the attacks after this one to be more and more intense, and 2) this is a family forum :) There was stuff going through my head that to be honest I don't think I should write on here. Perhaps not because I'd feel bad for scaring little kids, but well, Ali might be having words with me. :)

Thanks though. :) This was just an extract so I could write in the first person, I tend to like to become the characters in my head... which may be quite dangerous for Seiyo... :) Ah well, he's part of me anyway... might as well let him grow a little... muhahaha
Sun 19/10/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You should write whatever you want Grix. It is the peoples choice whether they view it or not so they can't complain if it isn't all sunshine and happy faces. Apart from anything else I want to read some more heh:D

P.s. Ali wouldn't stiffle creativity...would he? :S
Sun 19/10/03 at 19:39
Regular
Well I don't know about you, but I'm terrified of him.

:D

Nah, it's just contrary to natural belief, there are much worse things you can write than swear words.

And I fully intend to write what I like, but thanks for the worry. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.