GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is English_Bloke past it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Went bopping last night. I think you youngsters call it “clubbing” now, bizarre. Anyway, why does it have to be so loud in there? I was trying to start an interesting conversation about fine wines with the barmaid and I couldn’t even hear myself think!

The floor was all sticky, and with all the lovely ladies walking around in very little clothing, sticky floors and inevitable tongue dangling are not a great mix.

Some people are just out to start fights with people smaller then them. One guy decided to try his luck on one of my friends, not knowing he was surrounded by approximately 50 coppers. Granted most of said coppers had their pants on their heads and were in no fit state to dance without the aid of a wall to lean against let alone tackle the 6.5” knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

So, English_Bloke has a few sherbets, English_Bloke therefore needs to use certain evacuation functions. Heads off to the toilet and pretty much has to pee through another guy’s legs to get near the urinal.

After a little more dirty dancing, we head off to home at 2am to grab a much needed 3 hours sleep before we have to be getting up to go to college.

A well, weekend now…so, um, how YOU doin?
Fri 17/10/03 at 17:00
Lil Ginge wrote:
> i have just reached 5 foot

Sure, but you're not a lad where all your peers are harder, meaner looking and taller than you.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:59
*starts to swing arms*
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bless.

*Kneels down and pats Icarus on the head*
Regular
"may contain nuts"
The floors in clubs are always sticky, its alcopops and the seamen. Sailors I mean... Yeah.
Regular
"Light of the world"
i have just reached 5 foot
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:57
Wait, could be 5 8"
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:57
5 5" I think
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why? How big (tall) are you?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:54
Do not trample on me please
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:52
Jeez I thought you were more in region of mid twenties.

I'm nearly your age, and half your size. That's what happens when you use your brain too much, kids.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.