GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is English_Bloke past it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Went bopping last night. I think you youngsters call it “clubbing” now, bizarre. Anyway, why does it have to be so loud in there? I was trying to start an interesting conversation about fine wines with the barmaid and I couldn’t even hear myself think!

The floor was all sticky, and with all the lovely ladies walking around in very little clothing, sticky floors and inevitable tongue dangling are not a great mix.

Some people are just out to start fights with people smaller then them. One guy decided to try his luck on one of my friends, not knowing he was surrounded by approximately 50 coppers. Granted most of said coppers had their pants on their heads and were in no fit state to dance without the aid of a wall to lean against let alone tackle the 6.5” knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

So, English_Bloke has a few sherbets, English_Bloke therefore needs to use certain evacuation functions. Heads off to the toilet and pretty much has to pee through another guy’s legs to get near the urinal.

After a little more dirty dancing, we head off to home at 2am to grab a much needed 3 hours sleep before we have to be getting up to go to college.

A well, weekend now…so, um, how YOU doin?
Sun 19/10/03 at 17:25
Regular
"cachoo"
Bopping is such a cool word! Hehe!
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Lawri wrote:
> So....i become best buddies with my best bud and she becomes all
> funny if shes coming out and says things to make my best mate not to
> come out (im so popular u see)

This sums up your whole 'story'
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:48
"Uzi Lover"
What a rubbish story.
Sun 19/10/03 at 13:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you lost me after 'snogs'
Sun 19/10/03 at 02:13
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
so i'm gonna tell u all anyway..

this girl at work is a bit.ch..

Starts-She snogs this boy who she's in 'love' with (not a problem)

The next night-She snogs his best mate who I liked, plus she is now in love with him after finding out he likes her

2 months later-2nd bloke dont want a gf, bloke number 3 likes my 'friend' and she dont like him so I tell her and low and behold shes in love with him now

During this time-She moans, makes me go out drinking with her, only to leave me so she can either flirt with any boys paying her interest (she gets moody if any boys are flirting with me-which is rare, rare) or she'll find other mates and ignore me while talking to them and i stand there like a lemon or she'll make me go to her bf with her while they shag on the sofa, or she'll say shes ill and go home at 10 just so she can be with her bf (honestly why ask me to go out)

So....i become best buddies with my best bud and she becomes all funny if shes coming out and says things to make my best mate not to come out (im so popular u see)

Recently-Bloke number 4 likes her, they snog (even tho she has a bf) and then she ignores him..

2 weeks ago-we went for a drink and i bought her drinks cos she had no money, loads of people from work were there but once she had her drinks she left me to go and talk to her other mates (didnt see her for the rest of the night) then she decides she wants to go to a club and he starts talking to bloke number 4 to get some money off of him...everyone is pi$$ed off and starts slagging her off

Last night-Bloke 4 tells her everything me and my best mate have been saying (but he didnt mention the fact that everyone has been doing it)
So she comes into work crying so everyone will feel sorry for her. she has been telling everyone, even people who dont work with us no more but no one actually cares cos they all think shes a moody cow anyway...

Jeez...finally got that off my chest, I so want to knock this girl out but i'm too gentle and I don't fight also i dont believe that will solve anything!
Sun 19/10/03 at 01:42
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
no i need to get it out my system
Sun 19/10/03 at 01:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Dunno. Will this long story depress me?
Sun 19/10/03 at 01:38
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Why?
>
> What is wrong?

its a long story but i'm so wound up..u coming on msn?
Sun 19/10/03 at 01:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What's the weather like down there?
Sun 19/10/03 at 01:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why?

What is wrong?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.