GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finding Nemo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Best film of the year.
Yet again Pixar show how to make a film with love, care & attention. And it shows.
Superb script, excellent acting and the single best example of CGI I've ever seen.

Fav bits?
The Gulls "Mine! Mine! Mine!", Bruce The Shark "Hellooooooo" and the forget-fish's attempts at talking whale.

If you haven't seen it, go. If you don't enjoy this film, then you have no soul.
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
You can buy it already on R1 dvd at Movietyme for £17.99. This isn't a bad price if you haven't seen it yet and the kids are bugging you to take them. Then they can watch it as many times as they like.

Get it here: www.movietyme.com/catalog
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:16
Regular
It's superb yes enjoyed it slightly more than Monster inc.
Fri 17/10/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
This film's old news - they've found Nemo ...

http://www.cybersalt.org /cleanlaugh/images/03/fishfindnemo.htm
Fri 17/10/03 at 13:39
Regular
I saw nemo at disneyland!!!
Fri 17/10/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
It is indeed excellent and the R1 DVD is out in 3 weeks or so.
Fri 17/10/03 at 12:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I love well crafted "Kids films". The Iron Giant was another
> superb film. It made me sniffle at the end.
>
> "Superman"
>
> Waaaaaaaaaaah! I'm a big softy....

I was the same.
Fri 17/10/03 at 12:34
Regular
Yeah, they are a bit samey, but this is by far their best. Pixar seem to have a talent for character development, which is great fun.

Best film so far this year, definitely.
Fri 17/10/03 at 12:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I find Pixar films are getting a bit samey. They're all pretty good on their own, but too similar to each other in the themes. And they're all far too life-affirming for my liking.
Fri 17/10/03 at 10:49
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I love well crafted "Kids films". The Iron Giant was another superb film. It made me sniffle at the end.

"Superman"

Waaaaaaaaaaah! I'm a big softy....
Fri 17/10/03 at 10:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I'm gonna see it at me local cinema this weekend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.