GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finding Nemo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Best film of the year.
Yet again Pixar show how to make a film with love, care & attention. And it shows.
Superb script, excellent acting and the single best example of CGI I've ever seen.

Fav bits?
The Gulls "Mine! Mine! Mine!", Bruce The Shark "Hellooooooo" and the forget-fish's attempts at talking whale.

If you haven't seen it, go. If you don't enjoy this film, then you have no soul.
Sun 19/10/03 at 15:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> Hey everybody, have a look at this image i found on the net:
> http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/nemo.jpg

Thats good, but now i'm hungry.
Sun 19/10/03 at 14:34
Regular
Finding Nemo was absolutly hilarious. Fantastic film.
Sun 19/10/03 at 12:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
saw this on friday...
not too bad i guess.

i think it's because it IS a kids movie, i found it dragging a bit, the dad wanted to find nemo and that's ALL that happened...

don't get me wrong, the characters were excellent and it looks amazing (i'm doing computer animation at uni so these kinda movies have a whole new level for me now :) ) but it just needed a bit more going on....

still, the cinema i went to was giving out free toys with nemo tickets.. got me a plastic bruce (they were out of that surfer turtle :) )
Sat 18/10/03 at 23:37
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Yes, but you said they were "so lifelike" and compared them
> to fish at your aquarium.
> You are quite clearly disturbed, and I feared contact headshriek.
> Sorry
Ha ha ha

Mine...
Sat 18/10/03 at 23:06
"The Will of D."
Hey everybody, have a look at this image i found on the net: http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/nemo.jpg
Sat 18/10/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
I was a little disappointed with Finding Nemo to be honest. I still enjoyed it a lot but, like Monsters Inc, there seemed to be parts of the film that made it just not quite good enough to bear the Pixar name.

The 'whale talk' will keep me laughing for weeks though.
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:58
Regular
Was going to watch this last night - But our stupid cinema stopped screening the film at 9:30 because 'all the kids would of gone to bed'.

We ended up watching Bad Boys 2 instead. Which was alright I suppose.
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes, but you said they were "so lifelike" and compared them to fish at your aquarium.
You are quite clearly disturbed, and I feared contact headshriek.
Sorry
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
GOATY!!!

I made a thread like this already! :(
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:33
gord19 wrote:
> You can buy it already on R1 dvd at Movietyme for £17.99.

£14.99 on cdwow.com gord19...

Haven't seen the movie yet but will hopefully soon, along with Kill Bill.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.