GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R,I.P Albert The Large"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 20:03
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I happen to be a good friend of his and also of his nephews.. and im sorry to say he has past away.

R.I.P Albert the Large :(
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> the ignorant idiots

You've successfully mastered irony Robin. A pleasing gold star is heading your way.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:46
Regular
No the idiotic bird named retard.
Regular
"\\"
Of my post?
Regular
*irony
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:45
Regular
The irnoy, ohh the irony.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:45
Regular
"\\"
Mine is worse than most. Infact i know no one (personally) with a worse story than me.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:44
Lil ginge, just leave the fools (not all of you) to their thread. They have ruined it now.
We and others have said our stuff, now let the ignorant idiots ruin it.

This is the one time i am truely embarrased to be apart of this forum, some of you people sicken me.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:42
Regular
We all have stories.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:42
Regular
What the hell is wrong with you all?

Is it because a large amount of the forums are social retards who waste all their sympathy on themselves because they have no life away from their monitors?

Someone is dead, so most of you didnt know it personally. Don't feel obliged to post, if you are some insensertive person who doesnt feel a damn thing then fine- just dont think it makes you cool. It doesnt. It makes you pretty dead on the inside. Some people who do actually have an ounce of emotion may want to give their respect the only way they really can if they dont know the guy in real life. If you are going to hinder them in doing that then there is something seriously wrong with you.
Thu 16/10/03 at 21:41
Regular
"\\"
My story involves a car crash though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.