GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R,I.P Albert The Large"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 20:03
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I happen to be a good friend of his and also of his nephews.. and im sorry to say he has past away.

R.I.P Albert the Large :(
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:28
"Mimmargh!"
I shall sacrifice a thousand bulls in his honour.
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:27
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Whats rong with you guys?! Its completerly fake! Partylaa™ is just some guy that Al hasent even talked to and is doing this just to anoy us
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:27
R.I.P Albert.

You were a good mate to me.
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Light of the world"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Partylaa, is this true, yes or no?
>
> Or are you Albert and you have just changed your name?

It isnt diff stats
Regular
"\\"
I liked that dude. The only one who was almost liked by everyone and vice-versa (sp?)

Gosh i never knew how hard it is to talk about someones death on the internet.
Partylaa, is this true, yes or no?

Or are you Albert and you have just changed your name?
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:24
"Mimmargh!"
If this is actually true its a great shame.
There are so many others on these forums who should have gone in his place. Like me for instance.

R.I.P. Albert (a.k.a. The Large)
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Come on its fake he will probably poste a new list of food tomorrow
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:23
"Mimmargh!"
Would it be insensitive for me to do my good riddance now Zoidbergs the popular one routine now? Ok.
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
jees this is so wrong.

he was a man.

And a real nice man. - I feel bad, look at his special observe thingy he were happy dude. And he like home improvements. I LOVE THAT SHOW

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.