GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Who Has Seen a Post By Belldandy This Morning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
It was not me and if you match the stats you will see that.

Unless anyone has failed to notice somebody felt the need to impersonate me this morning, in numerous threads across the forums. If they had used the name then fair enough, but they also used my tagline SDTAGW, which is proof enough that the intent was malicious.

They have made numerous statements, all of which I find to be offensive and in some cases slanderous.

What is more this person was Insane Bartender, a supposed notable.

He has even admitted it saying it was a joke.

HERE -http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? SPACE threadid=86656&forumid=423

Here is a post made by the impostor

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? SPACE forumid=423&threadid=86656&offset=40¤tsort=desc

Here is a post made by IB before the name change to verify it was him - the stats match

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? (space) threadid=86505&forumid=293

SR has previously banned members whom maliciously impersonated staff and users, though I doubt that this will be the case.

I do not expect Mr Snuggly to do stuff all, after all he's played a part occasionally.

The rules of the forum, that staff are so apt to refer to, state:

PLEASE NOTE: These chat forums are viewed by children, so no bad language will be tolerated. Should you post foul or offensive language, your posts will be deleted and you will be removed from the system. If you persist in swearing, you will be banned. Posts entered entirely in capitals will also not be valid, please use lower case text. Do not illegally boost your word count by quoting other users' posts without adding anything. We reserve the right to ban users from contributing to any part of the site, whether it be for swearing, copying, bullying, spamming or advertising other websites, or any other action we feel inappropriate. Linking directly to illegal downloads ie. music/films will not be tolerated and users may be banned if they persist in doing so.

What he has done is inappropriate and repeatedly, even after being asked to stop.

They are most certainly foul in some cases, all offensive to me.

They contains numerous all CAPS messages.

It most certainly is bullying.

Most certainly spamming.

Of course he's a notable, you'll do stuff all, but I feel other forums users should see what happens when certain people decide they don't like you and your opinions, and how the staff - at least Snuggly - turn a blindeye to it.

Should no action be taken all forum users should not that they can now;

1) Relentlessly name call and abuse anyone they wish, constantly, including staff so long as no swear words are used.
2) You can impersonate anyone, including staff, as long as you find a way to do it.

Have fun, and this won't be the last of this...
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Sorry ifI look like the "n00b butting in", but these seem like true "Ed Wood" moments.

"PULL ZHE STRING!!! PULL ZHE STRING!!!"

Sorry.
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> You both have a long wait, though it's nice to see Light's usual
> double standards.
>
> I won't bother to pop numerous examples of his gloatings the times
> he's thought I've gone for good.

No, go ahead and do it; I'm intrigued to find what those examples are.

You won't though; wanna know why? Cos there are no examples of my gloating. What I did do was say I was glad you were gone, but that you'd doubtless be back within a couple of weeks. That's not gloating; just statement of fact.

Looks like you're just saying the first thing that comes into your head, and refusing to back it up.

Why, that's almost slanderous. However, as I'm not a whining little asshat of a coward who runs squealing whenever something is said at my expense, I'll not be spamming the board pointing this out.

So then; care to answer the points raised in the Rush Limbaugh thread? Or are we still avoiding anything where you're made to look like an ignorant coward?
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*looks at time*

11:20.
Wow, not even a weekend before he returns.
No moral victory though pantywaist.

Whoops, almost was "potentially slanderous" there. Better watch my step
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:20
Regular
You both have a long wait, though it's nice to see Light's usual double standards.

I won't bother to pop numerous examples of his gloatings the times he's thought I've gone for good.
Fri 17/10/03 at 09:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
By the end of the weekend.
Fri 17/10/03 at 08:37
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
So...who'd like to take bets on how long before Clancyfan the Spineless starts gloating about having gotten IB banned?

Anyone?
Thu 16/10/03 at 20:21
"Mimmargh!"
Bell without his 'dandy would be like a man without a peni*cut*
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:51
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Looks like I missed all the fun as well.
>
> Does this mean Bell can never get his dandy back?

Unfortunately not, for some anyway.
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I knew it was somebody else when I had a look from college today. Didn't know who it was at that time though.

More Bell name suggestions:

Belled Andy
Belld and Y
Bell i s dandy
Puff Dandy
P Dindy
Justin Timberlake (tagline: cry me a river)
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:42
He had a mental breakdown shortly afterwards with his IB i s guilty thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.