GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay Clergy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/10/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
In light of the Anglican Church's recent meeting I think a debate is in order (preferably a civilised one with no name-calling)

Should there be gay priests, bishops etc in the Church?

Your opinions please.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:25
Well, I don't have it, so, if it's gone again, then some other fiendish, bullying, liberal commie SMOKER has taken it.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
And a liar - it is not available as you well know.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:22
Regular
IB is Guilty
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:21
There you go kiddo, you're favoured nick is available, should you still want it.

However, I should let you know that it has been busy in your absence. Oh, you already notieced that?
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:20
Regular
IB is Guilty
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:19
Regular
Dear God, have you gone mad?
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:19
Regular
IB i s Guilty
Thu 16/10/03 at 13:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
If people who become Preists, Bishops etc are in theory following their calling, from their God; then that in itself makes the arguments against whether there should be Gay priests trite and absurdly pointless. The God in question wouldn't want to call Gays to represent the church, if there was an issue in the first place.
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
D'you remember what it was called? It sounds interesting...
Thu 16/10/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I watched a good documentary arguing that Christianity was a bi-product of Buddhism. Buddhism was around before Christianity, and many of the events surrounding Jesus's birth and life were identical to how Dalai Lama's were sought out and chosen. It was a very good documentary actually, really convinced me that it could be true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.