GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I missed my first lecture today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/10/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Right now I should be listening about the Western Europe in the 13th century.

I slept in for a few minutes so decided not to bother rushing and probably missing train and stayed in bed for half an hour extra. So far I have cleaned my room, hung out washing, did some ironing, had a 'good' breakfast and sorted out all my previous notes. True I have missed some notes and feel guilty for not going but meh. Not got Politics till 1 and then I finish after that anyway.

It's so crap... I need to get up at 7 just to get in for 10. Stupid long journey.

*Moan whinge etc*

And I don't get Sociology... stupid busy course.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Missed a couple today, was sitting in the first one at the start but had to leave as I was feeling really ill. The second one is at 2 but I went home to go to bed.

Also missing first game of the footy season which I am not happy about but nothing I can do about it now.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
good for u! (that its ur first) im quite shocked tho about how long it takes u to get there! why dont u just stay in the halls!
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Bah - you're supposed to miss a few. I try and keep it down to just one skipped a week, but it's only week three and I've failed that already by this morning missing my second for the week... not fussed though. Due to the unique way my degree is structured my fourth and final year means almost nothing.
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
"slippery slope..."
Wed 15/10/03 at 11:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was in for 9am and i will probably still be here at 5.

I could feel my eyes trying to close themselves in the lecture, it was getting harder to resist.
Wed 15/10/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Right now I should be listening about the Western Europe in the 13th century.

I slept in for a few minutes so decided not to bother rushing and probably missing train and stayed in bed for half an hour extra. So far I have cleaned my room, hung out washing, did some ironing, had a 'good' breakfast and sorted out all my previous notes. True I have missed some notes and feel guilty for not going but meh. Not got Politics till 1 and then I finish after that anyway.

It's so crap... I need to get up at 7 just to get in for 10. Stupid long journey.

*Moan whinge etc*

And I don't get Sociology... stupid busy course.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.