GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teen Big Brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
What do u think of it?
Wed 15/10/03 at 06:33
Regular
I like it.

Paul is an annoying nob, and Tommy is really cool. I run my life around Big Brother, so Teen Big Brother is just another special version of the show for me to enjoy.
Wed 15/10/03 at 00:21
Regular
"cachoo"
They're in there for only 2 weeks?
Wed 15/10/03 at 00:20
Regular
Once of the them has a fair rack.

Only reason I watched it was to have a gander at her baps. If it wasn't for her baps I think the viewer numbers would drop about 95%

Utter pap really, bunch of gypsy kids locked indoors for 2 weeks. If they'd have thrown in a load of fighting monkeys or serial killers into the mix then it'd be good TV.
Wed 15/10/03 at 00:16
Regular
"cachoo"
Lawri wrote:
> but i'm watching it again tonight...its quite good actually...they
> have sex in this one although i dont think its until tomorrow night
> maybe Thursday night!

It's on the Day 4 and 5 episode. Which is tomorrow night.
It was.. not as good as I thought it'd be..!! =D
Tue 14/10/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Lawri wrote:
> our
> internet was off!
>
> How did you suvive?
>
> You must tell me one day.

I do not know!!! Well I was ill so i went to bed, even tho u had been in bed since i got home (early) from work at half 3...I did some college work too...

**shudders**

Never again!
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Is the guy from Belfast James? I think James is brilliant lol. I really hate that wierd guy with the blonde frindge and blonde back bit of hair. He's so camp and argumentative he just does my head in.
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I just wish I was in it but I'm only bloody 15:( Soon though I'll be 16...and then 17 and coincidentally 18 after that and then I'll be allowed on Big Brother. It better still be on by then.
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:06
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I think the guy from belfast is an absolute jackass, a disgrace to everyone from belfast, if any of you think that everyone form belfast is like that then you are sorely mistaken.Overall the teen big bro is absolutley crap and should not be aired whatsoever.
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:05
Lawri wrote:
our
> internet was off!

How did you suvive?

You must tell me one day.
Tue 14/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Lawri, hes dropping names in the blind hope of some sort of ego boost.

Or he isn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.