GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Final Fantasy tell us about our history or just fantasy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 16:22
I'm serious I read up about Final Fantasy and most of it was taking from cultures, religions and some japanese culture as well. Give or take on my opinion but please respond with some at least intelligent to chat about PLEASE!!!
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:48
first of all she was reborn like all the characters in kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts have no relation to the final fantasy saga.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:47
Wow took u that long to answer boy u people are really slow even with brushing your teeth. really classic huh u people aren't really the best thinkers in society
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:43
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Cloud's Son wrote:

My dad kicked your dad's ass.
--------------

Classic =D
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Aeris didn't die, SHE'S A COMPUTER GENERATED CHARACTER YOU WASTE OF A SET OF VITAL ORGANS.

Plus she was in Kingdom Hearts as Aerith.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:00
Hey u want some of this!!!! Bring it on rectum kid.,
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Shut up, please!
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:32
ha ha ha Aeris died what u going to crie baby! Ha cry on this she deserved it she was being a b***h about everything so ha u suck. There is an idiot in every hero u know.
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Mi/\\/dfrig wrote:
> Yeah she not hold the same celebrity status as Vanessa Feltz, and she
> is only famous in KFC.

*last year..

You're on about Vanessa Feltz ?
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:30
Regular
Jackusette wrote:

> Eat rectum, Speak rectum.

Drink Coca Cola
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:29
Regular
Ms NY wrote:

> :D hehe. i went to the theatre a couple of months back to see the
> play she was in but didn't actually know it was her that was in it
> until a week before someone said.. ! :S

Yeah she not hold the same celebrity status as Vanessa Feltz, and she is only famous in KFC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.