GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Final Fantasy tell us about our history or just fantasy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 16:22
I'm serious I read up about Final Fantasy and most of it was taking from cultures, religions and some japanese culture as well. Give or take on my opinion but please respond with some at least intelligent to chat about PLEASE!!!
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:22
I'm serious I read up about Final Fantasy and most of it was taking from cultures, religions and some japanese culture as well. Give or take on my opinion but please respond with some at least intelligent to chat about PLEASE!!!
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
Like most fantasy games historical references are used within games, whether it is by accidnet or on purpose, and so yes I guess the game does have historical references and have ties with the past. On the other hand, it is a game and not a programme on the history channel so it doesnt have to be accurate, just a souce of entertainment.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
WHAT THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Yes. Final fantasy does have certain areas based on different and diverse cultures of japan and other contries.

DU-UH!
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:36
Good point and I just have another. What if the government is refitting history into the shape that fits them. Then what? What if it already happend and there was something left out in history? What if our history is false then how will we know what happend?
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Um......

It'd kind of be difficult for the government to do that... what with the gadjillion historical references in the world.

What're they gonna do? Make a public announcement that all history belongs to them?
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:40
Regular
Maybe the f**king matrix will tell us.

Shut up.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:46
We all want answers why can't we think on our own thats how scientists are made.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Um... We CAN think on our own. You seem to rely on drugs to do your thinking.

Go eat some cheese loops.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:52
Regular
He is like Neo if Neo was on speed and without any punctuation why is there no punctionation
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:53
No offense but smoking the blunt didn't make me what I am now. I am a free man to think on my own people just put me down to make me believe I'm just a kid but someday you gonna find out the truth and then you will be dead because you know too much! ITS JUST A HEADS UP MATE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.