GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suspended"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 11:46
Regular
Well I should be at school now but instead I have been sent home because I am suspended. I posted a while back about doing a Jackass thing around school with the video cameras from media, well we have been doing it quite a while and eventually our media teacher found the things we had been doing and went to the head of 6th form. This morning we were pulled out of our lessons and shouted at for ages.

In all seriousness we borrow the cameras and did this stuff to improve our skills at filming and editing so we would be more proficient when it came down to the lessons. However we have been told it is inappropriate behavious and have been chucked out of school for a while. I can hear the alpha males thinking "Cool" but I really do want a good education and hate being behind and stuff. I am going to miss a load of work which I will have to catch up and also I might be booted out of my media class which is what I plan on doing to degree level.

This "offence" goes on my permenant record so when I am applying for universities they will see "suspended..." and it will detrement my further learning. Luckily my parents aren't too bothered because it was nothing major. Some guys took it as far as climbing onto the roof and hurling themselves off into a pile of woodchips but I didnt think it would be entertaining, just stupid. Some of my friends are going to be expelled for this which is utter rubbish and shouldnt happen.

All this testosterone is building up and I just want to hit something.

RAHHHHHHHH!
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:12
Regular
That was to Sephiroth or whatever, not Jackusette.
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:11
Regular
Seriously shut up you're annoying
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Sephiroth's Son wrote:
> oh great the secret is out thanks to you dreamwarbirds. so what was
> they writing in when i burned the school down?

Go home.

You're worrying the children.
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:08
oh great the secret is out thanks to you dreamwarbirds. so what was they writing in when i burned the school down?
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:05
Regular
DreamWarBird wrote:
> A permenant record??
>
> Is there such a thing?
>
> I was suspeneded afew times and i got through college and now 2nd
> year of Uni. Didnt realise there was a permenant record!
>
> I wouldnt let it bother you dude. There trying to scare you!

I think they may be talking about the referrence the school writes me at the end of my time there, telling Uni's why they should take me etc. Hopefully I will get good grades and overwrite this blemish.
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:03
Regular
Cheers Ant, thanks for the support dude.
Tue 14/10/03 at 17:01
Regular
"All about the Beats"
A permenant record??

Is there such a thing?

I was suspeneded afew times and i got through college and now 2nd year of Uni. Didnt realise there was a permenant record!

I wouldnt let it bother you dude. There trying to scare you!
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:50
okay i'm in college right now and I had some experience with "radical behavior that wasn't neccessary" so to me it sounds like there is a perfect reason why were suspended. TELEVISION layoff the tube and play more games.
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Rofl @ people calling him a fool etc.

He has been harshly treated. People do this all the time at my school, and I'm in 6th Form too and from what I've heard you need to do this sort of thing quite lot in Media. Okay maybe not in school, but being suspended?

Sorry man, it'll probably work out though. {:)
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:25
Regular
If you're good at media though and not a halfwit then you can get into television etc and then the big money comes sooner or later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.