GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suspended"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 11:46
Regular
Well I should be at school now but instead I have been sent home because I am suspended. I posted a while back about doing a Jackass thing around school with the video cameras from media, well we have been doing it quite a while and eventually our media teacher found the things we had been doing and went to the head of 6th form. This morning we were pulled out of our lessons and shouted at for ages.

In all seriousness we borrow the cameras and did this stuff to improve our skills at filming and editing so we would be more proficient when it came down to the lessons. However we have been told it is inappropriate behavious and have been chucked out of school for a while. I can hear the alpha males thinking "Cool" but I really do want a good education and hate being behind and stuff. I am going to miss a load of work which I will have to catch up and also I might be booted out of my media class which is what I plan on doing to degree level.

This "offence" goes on my permenant record so when I am applying for universities they will see "suspended..." and it will detrement my further learning. Luckily my parents aren't too bothered because it was nothing major. Some guys took it as far as climbing onto the roof and hurling themselves off into a pile of woodchips but I didnt think it would be entertaining, just stupid. Some of my friends are going to be expelled for this which is utter rubbish and shouldnt happen.

All this testosterone is building up and I just want to hit something.

RAHHHHHHHH!
Tue 14/10/03 at 11:46
Regular
Well I should be at school now but instead I have been sent home because I am suspended. I posted a while back about doing a Jackass thing around school with the video cameras from media, well we have been doing it quite a while and eventually our media teacher found the things we had been doing and went to the head of 6th form. This morning we were pulled out of our lessons and shouted at for ages.

In all seriousness we borrow the cameras and did this stuff to improve our skills at filming and editing so we would be more proficient when it came down to the lessons. However we have been told it is inappropriate behavious and have been chucked out of school for a while. I can hear the alpha males thinking "Cool" but I really do want a good education and hate being behind and stuff. I am going to miss a load of work which I will have to catch up and also I might be booted out of my media class which is what I plan on doing to degree level.

This "offence" goes on my permenant record so when I am applying for universities they will see "suspended..." and it will detrement my further learning. Luckily my parents aren't too bothered because it was nothing major. Some guys took it as far as climbing onto the roof and hurling themselves off into a pile of woodchips but I didnt think it would be entertaining, just stupid. Some of my friends are going to be expelled for this which is utter rubbish and shouldnt happen.

All this testosterone is building up and I just want to hit something.

RAHHHHHHHH!
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Laughingstock"
And a new proverb enters the English language: "If you act like a jackass, you'll get treated like a jackass."
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
If you're looking for sympathy, you won't get any from me. You're a fool.
Tue 14/10/03 at 14:55
Regular
You're too right Black Glove, was my own doing and I'm not claiming it is unjust or anything just pished off about it.

Have to go to a meeting tomorrow to talk about being re-instated.
Tue 14/10/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
Sorry man

A little rough but atleast you not one getting expelled.

Oh and I have been told you do not need to take media at A level or Gcse To take it onto further education
Tue 14/10/03 at 15:48
Regular
Hope not.

*sulks*
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I got suspended for a day a few weeks ago, and it didn't go on my permanent record. Ha!
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:13
Regular
What year are you though?
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Sorry man
>
> A little rough but atleast you not one getting expelled.
>
> Oh and I have been told you do not need to take media at A level or
> Gcse To take it onto further education

Mainly because chimpanzee's can do media, anyone with a brain can do media, at Uni if someone say's they're on a media course everyone instantly knows what that means. On the bonus side tons of nice girls do the course...
Tue 14/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm in year 10, but that has nothing to do with it really: The head of year told me that the incident wouldn't go onto my permanent record because I was provoked.

Unlike a load of other stuff I've done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.