GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is a waffle..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 21:13
Regular
"\\"
This is a waffle. It is used for eating pancakes. Warning must not be used in extreme weather... such as a nice warm sunny day. Joe freely. Must not be used at all under any circumstances unless supervised by a dog. This dog. Dog does not come with batteries.
Tue 14/10/03 at 19:04
Hey I got a question about waffles. Who invented them?
Tue 14/10/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Sephiroth's Son wrote:
> well put "old chap" whatever crap u guys say i wasn't a
> stereotypical person until u people showed up talking about dumb
> things to me. And anoter thing i hate my country as well as every
> other country in this universe I am a nomad, wanderer of doom. You
> might as well shutup about me as u can't really insult me wel.

With the material you've given us, even Alan Partrige would be able to make a well thought-out insult.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sephiroth's Son wrote:
> well then go ahead i don't care really just to let u know i will get a
> trojan horse on your pitiful self.

I think you are missing the point here. The idea behind a trojan horse programme is that its a surprise attack.

I could go on to talk about irony, but you wont get it.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:57
Regular
'wanderer of doom' - I'll stop insulting you when you start talking sense .....
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:57
well then go ahead i don't care really just to let u know i will get a trojan horse on your pitiful self.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:53
Regular
"\\"
You can trace any ip. All a firewall does is stop information from your computer being sent out or in. Tracing an ip requests information from your server and ANYONE can do it.

Check your facts before saying a staffie couldn't trace you.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:52
well put "old chap" whatever crap u guys say i wasn't a stereotypical person until u people showed up talking about dumb things to me. And anoter thing i hate my country as well as every other country in this universe I am a nomad, wanderer of doom. You might as well shutup about me as u can't really insult me wel.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Sephiroth's Son wrote:
> even u got my ip i got my firewall dumba** u think u can trace me
> hacker?

Wow. You're clearly up on the inrttake on 'cool' words, such as "hacker", "firewall", and "ip".
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:44
Regular
Sephiroth's Son wrote:
> Well you're wrong sir or madam. IM not English never will even try to
> step in your country and never will.

I should hope your kind would be shot on site, let alone allowed to set foot in this country.

We have one other yank member on here, he is a decent guy actually, unlike yourself who is a complete stereotype uninformed arrogant american, who thinks their country is the center of the universe, that they are all personally blessed by god, that if it is not american, it's not worth knowing about.

How about exposing yourself to some foreign culture mate, maybe you'll learn a thing or two, rather than all that patriotic crap you get force-fed at school or by George Bubyah ......

Tea Drinkers? Pig Farmers? How Original!
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:41
even u got my ip i got my firewall dumba** u think u can trace me hacker?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.