GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 17:13
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I got this today, there was a slight delay from Play.com but it came (and was posted all the way from Belgium strangely enough). Anyway on first impressions this is a great album, the music is exceptional and the lyrics are good, although not as good as the lyrics from "Chocolate Starfish..." album, but then again they are hard to beat.

Something that struck me when I opened the case was the brilliant layout of the cd cover. There is a theme (uncommon in most cd cases) which ties in with the album name. The disk itself is like the top of a pill case, underneath where the CD goes is like a box of pills with some tablets inside in and on the back of the booklet is the side of a tablet box with a doctors name (Dr Durden, Tyler) on it. It made me smile!

Anyway so far this album really rocks my socks and I would recommend it.
Tue 14/10/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Bouncer, I think you summed it up well, not as good as Chocolate Starfish but it grows on you.
Mon 13/10/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*yawn*

Not interested in the album, but Spiritualized lay claim to being the originators of teh blister packaged CD. You could get Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space as a pill case years ago, and it's a brilliant album. I've got the smaller blister-packed version of just one Cd, not all 12 tracks.
Mon 13/10/03 at 17:13
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I got this today, there was a slight delay from Play.com but it came (and was posted all the way from Belgium strangely enough). Anyway on first impressions this is a great album, the music is exceptional and the lyrics are good, although not as good as the lyrics from "Chocolate Starfish..." album, but then again they are hard to beat.

Something that struck me when I opened the case was the brilliant layout of the cd cover. There is a theme (uncommon in most cd cases) which ties in with the album name. The disk itself is like the top of a pill case, underneath where the CD goes is like a box of pills with some tablets inside in and on the back of the booklet is the side of a tablet box with a doctors name (Dr Durden, Tyler) on it. It made me smile!

Anyway so far this album really rocks my socks and I would recommend it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.