GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/10/03 at 17:13
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I got this today, there was a slight delay from Play.com but it came (and was posted all the way from Belgium strangely enough). Anyway on first impressions this is a great album, the music is exceptional and the lyrics are good, although not as good as the lyrics from "Chocolate Starfish..." album, but then again they are hard to beat.

Something that struck me when I opened the case was the brilliant layout of the cd cover. There is a theme (uncommon in most cd cases) which ties in with the album name. The disk itself is like the top of a pill case, underneath where the CD goes is like a box of pills with some tablets inside in and on the back of the booklet is the side of a tablet box with a doctors name (Dr Durden, Tyler) on it. It made me smile!

Anyway so far this album really rocks my socks and I would recommend it.
Wed 15/10/03 at 12:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tyler Durden

Oh, a possible fightclub reference?
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I bought RMV on it's release date and can't really understand why a lot of you seem to hate it. I'm still listening to it a lot. It's one damn good album! :) Definately album of the year for me.
Tue 14/10/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I've heard a few mp3's of theirs, most were absolute rubbish with the occasional exception. I would never consider buying an album of theirs and it escapes me why people do.
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I have to agree. I thought 3 dollar bill y'all was listenable, but everything after that has been a bit crep. I don't even want to hear the new album.
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bingo.
He's a couple of years older than me, and I just think "Oh for god's sake stop whinging man. You were bullied? Get over it. You feel bad because you dated Britney Spears? Get over it. Stop getting tattoos and stop getting your face pierced, we're not paying attention."
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:23
Regular
"We won't ever give a f--k, until you, you give a f--k about me, and my generation"

Errrrrr Fred you're in your early 30's, you're not a teenager anymore and no-one cares about your midlife crisis.
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I dont like them. I'm fed up of listening to him complain about it all.
I'm not saying he should be killed, or anyone must be gay for liking them.
I'm simply saying I cannot bear to listen to it, because it makes me laugh at the record-label exec moaning about life to suburban white teens to scowl at their parents to when they're told to clean their bedroom.
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:08
Regular
the same* sorry.
Tue 14/10/03 at 12:07
Regular
Goatboy, could the name not be said for all the multi-millionaire rappers who go on and ON AND ON about how tough it is in the hood? They all live in beverly hills mansions with swimming pools and naked ladies serving them drinks but they sing the music for those who it appeals to, the youths who are stuck in rubbish lives on the mean streets.

Fred Durst, so we are told, had a traumatic(ish) upbringing with bullying and soforth and so he is appealing to kids who went or are going through the same stuff as him. Is this wrong?

I think yeah, it is wrong to winge about having all the money and being happy but if you are appealing to an audience and winging about something they relate to then it is all ok. I think the band are pretty damn good anyway and they do not follow any of the conventions set by rock, metal or the moment where mr durst tries his hand at rapping. They're original.
Tue 14/10/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I just can't take this band seriously. Fred Durst whining about being a multi-million dollar record label boss?
Shut up, stop polishing your head and count your money you no-talent ass 13yr old
"No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes"

Waaaah waaaah baby oh yeah it's so hard to be meeeeee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.