GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ideas for what to do for my 16th B-day?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yup I'm going to be 16 on November 2nd but haven't a clue what to do. I mean for the past few years I've done nothing but go bowling or to the cinema followed by pizza hut for my birthday but this year I want something new. Have any of you got any ideas on places to go and/or things to do? Any of you had a good b-days with mates before that you'd recommend? Post them here and I'll choose the best one. Thanks for your help:D
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:27
Regular
"\\"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> You could do what im doing for my 16th, nothing atall.
> I have not even told any of my mates when my birthday is.

Exactly what i did on my thirteenth... My freinds didn't find out it was my birthday till like three weeks after.
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:45
I guess what my parents would of spent on my party or watever i wanted to do they will be spending it on extra presents.
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:47
Regular
"\\"
It never works that way though. :@
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:50
Last year was my best birthday ever.
I went to america for 2 and a half weeks, had my birthday in universal studios followed by a meal in a resturant.

Guess you could ask your parents if you could maybe do that next year.
Sun 12/10/03 at 11:18
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Mwhaha, you bow down to me :D
Sun 12/10/03 at 12:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Don't do what I did. 'Twas exam leave - GCSEs back in 2000. Because of exam leave, I and two mates had my birthday off. Others had music exams and such, unlucky for them.

9am - bought a crate of Bud. Drank heavily at Wal's. By about 11 we were wasted (hey, we were only 16, and a crate between three people means you get a fair bit) Fought with our newly aquired boxing gloves (Fos chinned me, Wal chinned him, I lay on the floor getting chinned) and poured beer on frogs in the garden.

Ran out of Bud, sent Fos to get some vodka. Drank three shots in a row, to many cries of "You the man!" Continued drinking vodka, had about 10 shots of it. When you're 16, lots of beer and that much vodka = being drunk, very drunk.

Wandered to the video shop, got out Reservoir Dogs, went to mine, watched it, drank some more. Went to the local pizza place, and we were so drunk we phoned them up to order our food whilst we were outside. Got our food, wandered to mine, by now it was about 4pm. My mum had got in early from work. She saw how absolutely hammered I was, and made me to go bed. I proceeded to throw up all over myself whilst in bed (I'd wake up, puke to my right, fall asleep, wake up, puke to my left, fall asleep again) and watch Bravo Two Zero when I woke up agaub at about 10pm, feeling like absolute CRAP.

Had a history exam the next day, suffice to say, I was extremely hung over and got a D in it. Bah.

My 17th, 18th and 19th have all been... more "dignified" events.
Sun 12/10/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well none of these seem to strike me as brilliant (sorry!) so I guess I'll have to think of something else. Hmmmm...nope i'm not smart enough. Give me more ideas :D
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:11
"Mimmargh!"
Launch a hamster from a fire work.
Well I enjoyed it.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
My mates girlfriend had her 18th back in August or September (I forget which) and she got a bouncer castle plus lots of drink. It was amazing. Even better as I was at work during the day and supposed to go down later on, but as it was so hot and I had little to nothing to do, they let me go a few hours early. So we were bounching around for hours. Turns out it was the hottest day this country has ever seen, but we didn't care, we didn't even notice. I dropped kicked (WWF stylee) my mate and at the same time he dived head first into me. After inpact we both just rolled and ended up at the bottem of the castle where there's a bouncy wall just a little bit off the ground. We layed there for about half an hour while everyone else bounced. My knee still hurts to this very day.

Just an idea.
Tue 14/10/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Um...Bouncy Castle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.