GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chris Tookey reviews Kill Bill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 21:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The daily mail reviewer delivered a punishing 2 stars out of 5.

He says its just too damn gory.
Sun 12/10/03 at 18:47
Regular
Before Cabin Fever last night there was a (quite long) tralier for Kill Bill.

And you know what?

It looks funning awesome.
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Chris Tookey.
The stupidest, most repressed uptight man in the history of cinema reviewing. Staggeringly odious, even considering he writes for The Daily Mail.

He went from a legitimate "Why I don't like it" review, which is fair enough, into a tirade about the post 9/11 bloodlust of America.
Retarded man that he is.

And The Daily Mail is a hatemongering testimony to ill-thought out litanies of fear and loathing.
"Teens having sex!" "Darkies are evil!" "Single women are the devil!" etc etc etc.
Anyone that takes that paper seriously is too stupid to watch Kill Bill - regardless of how many stars it was awarded by a man that gave Titanic 5 and called it "a timeless classic"
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> The day I listen to a Daily Mail movie review is the day I officially
> get kicked out of the film appreciation society. This coming from
> the same newspaper that has produced side-splitting Fred Bassett
> cartoons for the last millennia.

Hey! Dont knock Bassett.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well, every reveiw I've read thus far seems to give Kill Bill high praise and put it's in the 4/5, 9/10 range. Though these places I would trust more than the Daily Mail, Ceefax or Teletext, so this is definatly a film I'm going to see.
Sun 12/10/03 at 12:32
Regular
And you can bet that once it comes out nationwide, they will be itching to print a 'Thug Copies Kill Bill' story...
Sun 12/10/03 at 11:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
QT said himself it was meant to be a 'movie movie', the 'sorta movie Pulp Fiction characters would see at the cinema'.
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The dude on Ain't It Cool News reckons it's a classic. Thingy, whatshisname...Harry Knowles.
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Have at thee, you swine!
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well-timed, Mr Snugs. Right between my posts that were meant to follow on! You, Sir, are a Harlet and a scoundrel.
Sun 12/10/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And anyway, if you listen to what the Daily Mail says, you deserve to be run through with a sword.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.