GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween costume."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm going to kind of following on from Goatboy and Mystique with their asking for clothing choices to be made for them. In this case I have no idea except that I need a costume for a Halloween party at the end of the month. I've got a few ideas at the moment but nothing set. So any suggestions as to what to go as? Also any ideas as to what to use for the actual costume idea would be appreciated too.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If you want a low budget idea, buy a cheap bedsheet at Wilkinson, cut some eyeholes in it and go as a ghost!

Or scare people a shedload by dressing like Rob Zombie- beard, dreadlocks and all!
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
"I'm Great."
Maybe I could try going as Wolverine? I think I should be able to do my hair like his? Need the claws although I shouldn't have trouble finding any at Halloween time. Maybe a new jacket as well and I'm there.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Go as a mutant.

Get a huge fat stupuid kid, cover him in green slime and shoot him...
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm going to kind of following on from Goatboy and Mystique with their asking for clothing choices to be made for them. In this case I have no idea except that I need a costume for a Halloween party at the end of the month. I've got a few ideas at the moment but nothing set. So any suggestions as to what to go as? Also any ideas as to what to use for the actual costume idea would be appreciated too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.