GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween costume."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm going to kind of following on from Goatboy and Mystique with their asking for clothing choices to be made for them. In this case I have no idea except that I need a costume for a Halloween party at the end of the month. I've got a few ideas at the moment but nothing set. So any suggestions as to what to go as? Also any ideas as to what to use for the actual costume idea would be appreciated too.
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:20
"Large and in Charge"
Im only putting furry boxers on because Im a very hairy guy and my mates tell me I look like a wild animal (bear or perhaps a very fat wolf).
Sat 11/10/03 at 21:44
Regular
"I'm Great."
Jakusette, your chedders shall put them all to shame.

Tramp could work but then I'd have to drink cheap vodka and i can't stand vodka. I like to smell pretty whenever I can too.

I don't want to be a banana. people already think I'm a little fruity, in that way, and I don't want to let on anymore than I should at the moment. Plus I think yellow is not my color.
Sat 11/10/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Go as a huge banana, it will compensate for the size of your, you know, ego.
Sat 11/10/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
My costume:

A top hat, worn over a black balaclava.
brown leather gloves.
casual trousers
a black hooded garment.
A plastic machine gun strung over one shoulder.
a large rusty rake.
All the while, I shall defiantly throw mini cheddars, Ninju style, at any who dare defy me

I however, feel that the brilliance will be lost when in the company of mere vampire and werewolves.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:55
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Go as a tramp, ripped jeans, battered jacket and equiped with a half-eaten tin of cold beans and wear home-brand deoderant.

That'll show 'em.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:44
Regular
"I'm Great."
No ghost for me.

Rob Zombieish sounds good but I'm looking for something that will take a little less time and I have not the ability to grow a beard yet.

I'm not yet fat enough to be Dr Robotnik yet.

Scream dude is a no no like you said Belldandy. I want to be able to drink while there and it would be silly lifting the mask each time.

I don't think I could pull off Braveheart but for those that can then well done.

I think being the thing would be cool but the blood might make my foos sticky. I don't want that to happen.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:39
Regular
I went to a halloween party as braveheart.

it was great.

not very scary though.

I suggest you go as 'the thing'. looks just like a normal person, but murders people when they are alone in other rooms.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:38
Regular
"It's been a while.."
My hair is exactly the right length to do a 'wolverine' good plan Cid...
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The most boring costume possible is as the Scream killer, everyone and his dog has seen the face maks for sale and fake plastic knives.
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:37
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
go as doctor Robotnik

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.