GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cabin Fever any good ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
""To the pub...""
i'm taking a girl i really like but ain't going out with yet :P lol to see a film tonight seen lots of films with me mates recently such as:

Underworld (twice)

Bad Boys 2

and Once upon a time in mexico

So seeing them although bad boys 2 was the only really good one then i thought hmmm go and see cabin fever but i've been seeing mixed reviews.

One of the pics shows a woman holding a gun and a caption underneath saying "how can you fight a diesease with a gun" or something like that lol but thats americans answer to everthing look theres a diesease shoot it lol, look theres a Asteroid hold on i'll just get my hand-gun, or theres a Terroist in a boeing 747 wheres my gun lol.

But i was thinking erm if it scares her then she can jump my direction and sod what film i'm seeing lol or could go and see Finding Nemo.
Sat 11/10/03 at 14:35
Go watch Finding Nemo; can't stand repeats.
Sat 11/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
""To the pub...""
i'm taking a girl i really like but ain't going out with yet :P lol to see a film tonight seen lots of films with me mates recently such as:

Underworld (twice)

Bad Boys 2

and Once upon a time in mexico

So seeing them although bad boys 2 was the only really good one then i thought hmmm go and see cabin fever but i've been seeing mixed reviews.

One of the pics shows a woman holding a gun and a caption underneath saying "how can you fight a diesease with a gun" or something like that lol but thats americans answer to everthing look theres a diesease shoot it lol, look theres a Asteroid hold on i'll just get my hand-gun, or theres a Terroist in a boeing 747 wheres my gun lol.

But i was thinking erm if it scares her then she can jump my direction and sod what film i'm seeing lol or could go and see Finding Nemo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.