GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cabin Fever any good ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
""To the pub...""
i'm taking a girl i really like but ain't going out with yet :P lol to see a film tonight seen lots of films with me mates recently such as:

Underworld (twice)

Bad Boys 2

and Once upon a time in mexico

So seeing them although bad boys 2 was the only really good one then i thought hmmm go and see cabin fever but i've been seeing mixed reviews.

One of the pics shows a woman holding a gun and a caption underneath saying "how can you fight a diesease with a gun" or something like that lol but thats americans answer to everthing look theres a diesease shoot it lol, look theres a Asteroid hold on i'll just get my hand-gun, or theres a Terroist in a boeing 747 wheres my gun lol.

But i was thinking erm if it scares her then she can jump my direction and sod what film i'm seeing lol or could go and see Finding Nemo.
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:52
Regular
Unless she is so scared she is hugging you all the way through....

You might want that :)
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh god a spelling mistake in the first bloody line! (God I must be wasted) *taking :D
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
If you are talking a girl you really like to see a film at the cinema do NOT take her to Cabin Fever. I saw it tonight and it is the gorriest film I have seen since...Gladiator I think. For the first time ever me and my mates actually had a reasonably intelligent convo after a film discussing the morals of the themes etc. In short this is a gorry film that'll make you think.

If you want to just have fun and a laugh take her to something less intense(if that's the right word to use). Take for to something like Finding Nemo. It beat all the summer films in America including the Matrix Reloaded in both Reviews (got 5 stars everywhere) and in box office cash. It is definitely a great film for everyone. Empire magazine gave it 4 stars out of 5 and said it was a brilliant film for everyone. Take her to that, you know you want to:D
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:42
Regular
But it is a British Horror movie

So the yanks answer shouldn't be in there....

Id say Finding Nemo :D
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
"lol"

I had the same situation before. We went to see Matrix Reloaded. Been going out for like four months now. It's a good stepping stone.

Finding Nemo. Although Cabin Fever does have Shawn from Boy Meets World in it...
Sat 11/10/03 at 19:35
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Finding Nemo will lead her to beleive you are sensertive (as it is a bit of a kids film) which is good, however she may find herself questioning your sexuality.

Cabin Fever is a generic retro horror flick with a few jumpy moment, so she will want you to look after her and result in snuggling. Personally I would recommend this one as it has the best prospects.

Ahhh back row of the cinema, memories...
Sat 11/10/03 at 18:08
Regular
I'm going to see Cabin Fever in about an hour
Sat 11/10/03 at 18:00
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'd say Finding Nemo depending on of she's the sort of girl that will like that sort of thing. If not then try cabin fever if she likes scary movies. If she refuses both of them... cry.
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:55
Regular
from film 2003 it looks like a modern version of evil dead, only with a flesh eating virus instead of camera man that goes 'oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOO - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR - RRRRARARRARARRARARRARARRARAR'
Sat 11/10/03 at 14:36
And she'll probably thank you for a good time even if you do nothing throughout; the film does the work for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.