GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"User Names?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/10/06 at 13:41
Regular
"I may return"
So, how did everyone choose their user names?

Mine, was because I'm a bit geeky, I'm a girl, and I registered in the year 2006 (06).

Now I've told you, you tell me :D
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:19
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
geeky-girl06 wrote:

> Are you Scottish?

Nah im not from scotland :s
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:18
Regular
Heh, no she lives in Wales :)
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:17
Regular
"I may return"
Seraphim wrote:
> Ive known you since you were a wee lil Flockhart :P

Are you Scottish? It's just that you say things like "Aye" and "Wee" it gives of a Scottish flavour! :P
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Corazon wrote:

> Flockhart
> Flock
> Novocaine
> Nin
> Voltaire
> Machiavelli

Ive known you since you were a wee lil Flockhart :P
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I was going to say after Anais Nin, then i realised it's not my name anymore.
Corazon? Spanish for heart i think, i like how it rolls off the tongue and it's meaning.
Other names?

Flockhart
Flock
Novocaine
Nin
Voltaire
Machiavelli

I find i like writers.
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:08
Regular
"I may return"
Squiggle, because I look like Squiggle from Eastenders.
Bailey-Boy (years ago), because I used to be a bit of a tom-boy, and my surname is Bailey.
Most chatrooms I'm Leefan, because I'm a Lee Evans fan...
Thats about it :)
Thu 26/10/06 at 14:04
Regular
Wasn't expecting such a lengthy and lavish explanation Congy ;)

I feel I ought to explain my original username. My name is Damien ... I've had all the regular abbreviations ... Damo ... Day-mee (:S), then Dame Dog (:S :S), now I'm known to most of my friends simply as 'Dog' (and I get asked to explain that every time I meet someone new) :( ...

That in turn got lengthened to 'doglatto' (dog-a-larto), which I suppose is the italian version ... what the hell? ...

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Still I'm stuck with it, no point trying to fight it.

So anyone else have any unusual nicknames in real life?
Thu 26/10/06 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
Back when we were all on the Special Reserve boards I was 'Cong_Man', my surname is Congreave, which was always abbreviated by my mates to 'Cong' or 'Conga' or 'Congo'. There was a popular games when I was a kid loosely based on King Kong, called Kong Man, so I adapted it slightly to fit...

Then when this place became Freeola, I wasn't really here so much, so I changed to 'Gone Away'...then I came back and the new name didn't seem right, so I merged the two and became 'CM Gone', which sounds kinda similar to 'CM Punk' one of my favourite wrestlers...
Thu 26/10/06 at 13:50
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Has Bullett always been Bullett?
Thu 26/10/06 at 13:49
Regular
pb I think ... he's been here for decades though :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.