GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, anyone bothered to buy an N-Gage yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Just wondering if anyone has actually bothered to fork out for this yet?
Despite it being a brand new console launched, I haven't heard anyone singing it's praises which is a bit odd.

I would have expected a slight murmur, but so far all is quiet on the N-Gage front.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Just wondering if anyone has actually bothered to fork out for this yet?
Despite it being a brand new console launched, I haven't heard anyone singing it's praises which is a bit odd.

I would have expected a slight murmur, but so far all is quiet on the N-Gage front.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's an expensive mobile phone you can play 4 year old games on
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Exactly.

To think the people at Nokia actually think it will compete with the GameBoy. Ho ho.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Snuggers conned me into buying his GBA about a year ago and I played it once then forgot about it. "You can play it on the train to Uni, it'll be fun! Look, Tony Hawks!". Balls, it's crap.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:15
Regular
"8==="
GBplayer all the way. :D
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'll be interested to know how many are sold in the UK in it's first few weeks on sale.

my guess: 23.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:21
Regular
"8==="
Little kids'll get one and those that want to one-up their friends mobiles. The only hardcore gamers I can see getting it are those who want to own everything ever made to play games on.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
The games themselves are not bad quality. I had a reasonable amount of control over the games and the graphics are fine but perhaps Nokia could of got hold of some original titles?!?.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I played Sonic on one for 5 minutes. That was long enough.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:45
Regular
I saw a pretty good advert for it the other day though.

Not getting one though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.