GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Borat : Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/10/06 at 12:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yeah, I couldn't be bothered with putting the whole title in. Looks like a great movie to me... anyone else seen too many clips for their own good here? :D
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:23
Regular
Best comedy I've ever seen.
Fri 22/12/06 at 12:04
Regular
"I may return"
Err, I thought you all might like to know that it's out on DVD on the 5th of March (and available for preorder now!)
Wed 08/11/06 at 17:24
Regular
"I may return"
Seeing it next Saturday, me and my friend are going to try and buy tickets, if they dont let us, we'll sneak in :P
Tue 07/11/06 at 16:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I remember the "I Kiss You" guy... the world's most visited personal web page, but not the inspiration for Borat. It was pretty funny though, Mr Moustache from Turkey's holiday photos or whatever it was!

It was that long ago? Wow, and to think I've had the Internet since 1998 now...
Mon 06/11/06 at 17:35
Regular
"I may return"
I'm gonna see it on saturday (hopefully I can get in)

Oh and Machie, I'm pretty sure Borat wasn't based on that guy, I got this from imdb.com:
Personal quotes
"Borat is based actually on a guy I met in southern Russia. I can't remember his name. He was a doctor. The moment I met him I was totally crying. He was an hysterically funny guy. Albeit, totally unintentionally."
Mon 06/11/06 at 10:36
Regular
Every time I think of Borat I think of this guy. If you were on the net in 1999, then you'll probably remember him when he became an internet celebrity. They say he was inspiration for Borat but apparently he was already in the making years before this guy appeared.
Sun 05/11/06 at 18:58
Regular
"I may return"
I have really got to go and see this, is it a 15 or 18?
Sun 05/11/06 at 11:15
Regular
"Mooching around"
Possibly the best comdey film I've ever seen.
Sun 05/11/06 at 00:51
Regular
Hilarious!!! Pamela Anderson was a cracker and the hotel banquet had me in tears.
Tue 31/10/06 at 20:03
Regular
The videos on youtube of him on Dave Letterman/Conan 'O Brien are hilarious. It's amazing he stays in character so well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.