GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arnie the NEW Californian governor"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 08:05
"The Will of D."
That's right, from this morning (American night) Arnold is the new California governor of the USA states.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Don't think that Arnie will bew much of a governer. It's right to say he was the novelty vote.

But seeing that California is a rich state, he shouldn't have too many budget problems...
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:41
"The Will of D."
Nope, he should actually be the most richest people living there.

I wouldn't think that Arnie will become President because they only let true American MALES (sexists, and racists), which is a shame because it would be a change from sick and idiotic people like the Bush family, and the Clinton family has been dishonoured. I've got a pic of a sign that says:

"WELCOME TO AKANSAS, Home of bill Clinton, in compliance with Megan's law, the above is a known sex offender"
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:42
"The Will of D."
Also he got 49% of the vote, the other 51% was split between the other two running men.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Light of the world"
To think...

looking at his films from Junior, terminator and the exceedingly crap early films in which he really couldnt act/speak english...

Now look at him. A governor for California... ooooo deary me

I spose if Clint can do it...
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:53
"The Will of D."
Actually it should be, "if Bush could get into presidency then a foreign female hooker can too"
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:58
"For the horde!!!!"
Conan, governor without fear
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:41
Regular
"who wrote that?"
you should all be in my next terminator film(basses his policy on this and wins)

I've told you people Demacracy doesn't work
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:45
I'm sure he'll do a grand job.
Wed 08/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
let off some steam, bennet
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:02
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> They already made it.
> It's called "Triumph of The Will"
Heh

*Whispers*
Don't mention the war!

*Salutes and does the Nazi walk*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.