GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons keeping up with Coronation Street"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/10/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I saw the new episode of the Simpsons tonight and just like Corrie about a week ago they had their first gay kiss in it! In this episode they made Homer live with two homosexuals while his marriage was going through a bit of a rough phase. This ends up with Homer getting a snog by one of the guys before he makes up with Marge. I have nothing against homosexuals or anything like that but just thought it was worth mentioning. This is in no way a dig at homosexuals so nobody reply by saying things like "So what if they kiss? Do you have a problem with it?" or anything like this. I just thought it was worth mentioning due to how abstract and new it was compared to most of The Simpsons's episodes.
Fri 10/10/03 at 19:33
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
the_Xecutioner wrote:
> Family Guy's the best, It's probably been cancelled though.
> Although, I hope not

what is this..'living in the past' day?

family guy was cancelled ages ago...but right now i'm borrowing the DVD's from a mate....they are extremelly funny..infact i would go as far to say that they are better than the simpsons
Thu 09/10/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Although it is a 'new' episode it has been on Sky One at least once before. Hence the reason it wasn't on a Sunday. Simpsons did it first.
Wed 08/10/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I knew it had happened just didn't know why...why...WHY!!!! :( They were both so damn good.
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:46
Regular
"That's right!"
Sorry, guys, Family Guy and Futurama have both been canned. I thought everyone knew that?
Wed 08/10/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I really hope the Simpsons follow up on this gay thing. Remember when Homer went off to Vegas and Married that fluzzey? Well they could do something pretty similar with this episode and it would be sooooo damn funny.
Wed 08/10/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Thou shalt GAME!"
The top 2 programs r:
1, The Simpsons (amazing)
2, Futurama
Wed 08/10/03 at 18:05
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Family Guy's the best, It's probably been cancelled though.
Although, I hope not
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:46
Regular
Futurama is far better than the simpsons now, because - like you said, it DOES have a lot of possibility, with it being in the future and all. The characters are also diverse and interesting, particularly bender.
Wed 08/10/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I think they should have kept Futurama and left The Simpsons. Futurama was new and fresh with so many possibilities. The Simpsons however seems to be going down hill the new episode I just told you about was great and kept me watching I'll admit but most of the new ones are tat. P.s. what ever happened to Family Guy?!?! That was funnier than the Simpsons and Futurama put together.
Wed 08/10/03 at 16:25
Regular
"That's right!"
Matt Groening left The Simpsons years ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.