GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ferdinand dropped from England squad."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/10/03 at 09:36
Regular
"thegodfather"
Rio Ferdinand has been dropped from the England squad for the Turkey game for failing to turn up for a random drug's test.
A genuine mistake or something deeper ?
Wed 08/10/03 at 08:37
Regular
"thegodfather"
In a show of player POWER, all 24 members of the England squad have voted not to go to Turkey unless Ferdinand is re-instated to the squad.
The F.A have yet to comment.
Wed 08/10/03 at 01:40
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
This and that (>>also known as robbing cars/people). =D

I don't come on much now mate, I only come in Sport to cry about Liverpool and skit the Mancs and Cockneys.

=P
Wed 08/10/03 at 01:33
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Bazzman™ wrote:

Shame that.
-------------

=D

How are you doin' Bazz? Still talk like a woolyback? =P

(You probably won't even reply to this, so people; excuse me for talking to myself)
Wed 08/10/03 at 01:28
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Shame that.
Wed 08/10/03 at 01:24
Regular
The FA rules!! not
Tue 07/10/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Avast wrote:
> Number of people (outside of Leeds) who cared when Lee Bowyer and
> Woodgate weren't allowed to play for the national team: 12
>
> Sure, they weren't regulars, but i notice a lot more Man U fans using
> the 'innocent until proven guilty' thing now. These are the same
> peopple who chanted 'Woodgates going down'.

Number of people who actually give a toss about Leeds in general: 12
Tue 07/10/03 at 23:57
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
He shouldn't of been dropped from the England squad. I think he is Englands best defender and he was a massive part of england only needing a draw to win the group.

If he gets a 2 year ban then he shouldn't be allowed to play professional football during the dates they set him to be banned for and not before so he therefore should be allowed to play for England.
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
Number of people (outside of Leeds) who cared when Lee Bowyer and Woodgate weren't allowed to play for the national team: 12

Sure, they weren't regulars, but i notice a lot more Man U fans using the 'innocent until proven guilty' thing now. These are the same peopple who chanted 'Woodgates going down'.

I'd love it if Rio got a 2 year ban.

Bad for the national team.

good for me to abuse people at school, and also, finally say that we got one over on those scummers.
Tue 07/10/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The FA are a disgrace and have made the wrong decision AGAIN.            

He has not even been charged yet, which means that the FA saying he is guilty before a charge is laid, let alone a hearing?                      

Okay, so Rio didn't attend the test. He is technically guilty and the FA should punish him for breaking the rules. We can all agree on that, but this is disgraceful.

Are the FA not even bothered if England lose there vital game against Turkey now?
Tue 07/10/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
He probably will be; he only missed the test because he was moving house and wasn't properly informed. From what I've heard he'll probably get a ban and a fine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.